OOC Universes Collide: The Grand Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm considering leaving this. It's a bit boring for my tastes.

Edit: Yeah, I think I'm just going to leave this. As slow as the Discord RP is, at least it's actually faster.

Last edited:
I'm in!

Application:

Name: Rikter

Starting Location: Grand Cafe (does it exist?)

Personality (optional): Smart, sounds grumpy but actually really nice, cares for his friends. Just wants to be loved really, everyone thinks hes a "monster"

Gender (can't be piano): Pia- Male

Apperence: My profile picture but half human and about 6'7, the human part is just his size. Technically a dragon. Usually seen in his ninja armor or seregios x (look it up, his seregios x has 2 horns to fit his horns)

Weapons and Abilities:

Rouge Sedition (monster hunter great sword, very good, he just needs to roll to regain the weapon's power)
Dual-Exo (a cut in half exoblade from the center, if put in a terrarian perspective it does about 1000 damage, but very quick and shoots small beams shaped like a dagger)
The Sniper's Sniper Rifle (Sniper rifle from tf2. Can charge up but still do amazing damage to the head and has no drop down)
"The R2" (gathers all his energy within and releases it in a huge explosion, similar to the giga attack megaman does)
Octane's mask (makes him move super fast for about 25 seconds)

I'm in!

Application:

Name: Rikter

Starting Location: Grand Cafe (does it exist?)

Personality (optional): Smart, sounds grumpy but actually really nice, cares for his friends. Just wants to be loved really, everyone thinks hes a "monster"

Gender (can't be piano): Pia- Male

Apperence: My profile picture but half human and about 6'7, the human part is just his size. Technically a dragon. Usually seen in his ninja armor or seregios x (look it up, his seregios x has 2 horns to fit his horns)

Weapons and Abilities:

Rouge Sedition (monster hunter great sword, very good, he just needs to roll to regain the weapon's power)
Dual-Exo (a cut in half exoblade from the center, if put in a terrarian perspective it does about 1000 damage, but very quick and shoots small beams shaped like a dagger)
The Sniper's Sniper Rifle (Sniper rifle from tf2. Can charge up but still do amazing damage to the head and has no drop down)
"The R2" (gathers all his energy within and releases it in a huge explosion, similar to the giga attack megaman does)
Octane's mask (makes him move super fast for about 25 seconds)
Accepted, though Damage is done through D20 to see if you miss, do small damage, do moderate damage, or high damage

Grand Cafe can be in Grand City, enless you want something else.

Name: Eureka
Starting Location: Wherever Siverko is
Personality (optional): Nice guy but kinda ditzy and is a stubborn and adamant person
Gender (can't be piano): Male
Apperence: White anthropomorphic wolf without eyes who wears blue jeans, bandages, a white shirt, and dog tags
Weapons and Abilities:
Hacking spike: Hacks stuff
Drones: Act as shields or can be used for different types of attack
Nanite armor: Just armor that can be created and disappear in an instant

(Im going to make a new one and cancel this, reading this makes me cringe and i hate it and i should make a different one, same locations, but different idea general idea)
I have made it the ooc, heres the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom