IC Unknown World (IC)

He continues looking at the wyvern.

<<Well now I can do this.>>
He'd spit a bit of it at the wall.
<<But I also could die from producing too much of it.>>

The wyvern looks away.
After a few minutes, a synth walks over and enters Dijth's room.

<<And how do you prevent that from occurring?>>

The synth pulls out a collar, and tries to put it on Dijth.

<<They simply repaired my injuries, and added a few mechanical parts to my forelegs for something they plan to do later.>>

The synth then leaves the room and goes to put a collar on the wyvern.
After a few seconds the collar activates and connects itself to Dijth.

<<I was also informed that our next round of training will start in fifteen minutes, and that two new recruits will be joining us.>>

The synth leaves the wyvern's room
The wyvern then looks out of the window and at Dijth.

<<They said one of them knew you, and was attempting to break into this facility.>>

He looks back at the wyvern.

<<Most likely going to be a drake then, likely blue and grey, about my size. I know he'd be the type to do something like that.>>

<< Is something wrong? Or, at least something other than us being locked in cells, and somehow communicating with each other?>>

Streyll gets up and starts walking to the training room.
<<Now, we still need to find a way out of here, even if the chances of us being successful are getting slimmer.>>

<<Just... a little worried.>>

<<Well, we also have two others to help us, even if they also have the trackers and collars.>>

<<Alright. Is there anything you worried about in particular?>>

<<True, however we also do not know how long it will be before they add implants to change us mentally.>>

<<Well... I was... trying to get someone out of here. As you can probably tell... I didn't exactly succeed at that.>>

<<Unfortunately>>

<<I can see that...>>

<<In which case, our only hope would be that someone finds a way to disable the devices affecting our minds.>>

<<Was doing well, until I got shot. Just no idea where he actually was in the facility.>>

<<So... any... ideas?>>

Back
Top Bottom