IC Unknown World (IC)

They bring Chir' to the room where his leg was replaced and his venom was modified.
Two synths enter the room and inspect where the wing was torn off, then begin working on a replacement.

Two synths would be working on Dijth to add all of the things Chir' and Streyll have, except for the things specific to them (I.e. Chir's venom and replacement limbs, etc.)

"Yes."

They then start working on replacing his claws with blades, before cutting open parts of his head, neck, and chest to add components for a flamethrower.

The synths then start working on installing Chir's replacement wing, and also replacing his claws with blades.

The synths working on Dijth finish adding the flamethrower after about 25 minutes, then inject him with something and add another device to his collar, before waiting for him to wake up.

The synths working on Chir' finish after about 15 minutes, then inject him with something and add a device to his collar.

One of the synths looks at Dijth.

"Nanites. The device on your collar helps control them. They will help repair minor injuries and maintain your mechanical components."
C-093 looks at the synths, then at Chir'.
"*C-104-1, your training has been going well, but why have you not used your magical abilities?*"

"Hello. I assume you have questions for what has been done to you?"

"*Simply haven't felt necessary to use them yet, although I do suppose I would likely still have my original wing if I did.*"

"Yes, what did you do to me?"

"*Now, C-104-2 is waiting for you, so follow me.*"

"Your injuries have been repaired, and they did not even require mechanical components to repair. Your claws have been replaced with blades, a device that contains a red liquid that is used as a painkiller has been added to your collar, you have been injected with nanites to repair your injuries and maintain your mechanical components, and a second device which helps control your nanites has also been added to your collar."

Back
Top Bottom