IC Unknown World (IC)

Streyll stays standing after he is done.
"So, do you need anything else?"

She'd at least be able to find that the ingredients for it are not natural.

"*Not really*"
"*Neither do I.*"

She'd drain more until either she's down to about a day or gets the information she's trying to get.

"*Alright. If you ever want to talk about what happened to you, I'm here.*"
James walks away to give them a bit of privacy.

Well, from draining her collar until she's only got a day left, she'd still not be able to find how to make the chemical, but she would find what's in it.

Chir' and Dijth kind just both look around.

She's got all of them written down and goes to look for Carl.

He looks back at Streyll.

"So... I managed to figure out what it's made of, but had to drain some from myself, and now I only have about a day left."

"*I don't.*"
"*Neither do I.*"

"Couldn't figure that out unfortunately, and now I'm wondering if I should continue draining more from myself for any more information on it or just pass the info I do have to someone else and hope they can solve it in less than a day, I mean, I'm going to die either way if these don't work out for me."

Izviing stays silent.
"*...I assume you still have the problem of your body continuously producing chemicals?*"

"Well, do you know how long you have after you run out before you die?"

Izviing nods.
"*So, perhaps we should work on finding a way to prevent our tanks from getting too full without spilling chemicals across this house.*"

"Okay, then, do you think you could ask others for some of the drug to use for your research?"

"*We probably could try to figure that out.*"

"Maybe, and I could pass along what I've managed to learn so far while I'm at it."

"*Well, I had for a moment an implant that was supposed to make them feel better as they filled up but I think it may have gotten disabled as well.*"

Lorra goes to find someone to talk to about her current research.

"I've been trying to look into making more of the chemical, and I've managed to figure out what it's made from, but I've had to drain some of it from myself, and only have about a day's worth left, I think, so I was wondering if I could get more of it, with the idea of using it to try figuring out how to make more."

Back
Top Bottom