IC Unknown World (IC)

<<Possibly.>>
After about a minute, a synth arrives to take Dijth and the wyvern somewhere.

Streyll arrives at the training room and lies down.

The wyvern also follows.
The synth leads them to the room Chir' and Streyll are in, then leaves.
After the synth leaves the dragon that answered the questions Chir' and Streyll had before they started training enters the room.
Dijth would then receive the following message.
<<Your designation is C-104-4, the designation of the wyvern you are with is C-104-3. The venomous dragon is C-104-1, and the other dragon is C-104-2.>>

<<The smaller one>>
<<I believe we should likely explain the situation here.>>

Last edited:
<<So do I.>>
<<Good. So to give a simple explanation of this whole thing, the anklets you have are trackers, and they also track your vitals in case you try to remove them, though mine and C-104-2's are integrated into the collars, which I imagine you've already deduced are why we're able to communicate like this. The chemical containers you've likely noticed on them contain poison, and one that will reduce whatever pain you may feel and make you rather aggressive, that one will be used during training, which we will be having, although at least for me it was only used after I was rather badly injured. I don't know what exactly the next bit of training will be, as we've only had one so far, which involved killing a few creatures. If we succeed in whatever exercise they make us do, then we'll get more devices. At some point they'll then stick something in our brains that will remove any free will we may have when they do it.>>

<<We have not yet found a way of stopping them.>>
<<And although I know what your 'designations' are, may I ask what your names are?>>
<<I... I am... ...I... ...I am Streyll. However, please call me C-104-2, as it is difficult to think of my name.>>

<<I'm Dijth, Chir', I assume you have the same problem.>>
<<Yes, they do it at the start of the first training.>>
<<And you might as well tell us yours as well.>>

Back
Top Bottom