IC Unknown World (IC)

If I went into more detail you'd believe me less, so I will explain later. Either way, as it seems we haven't met you before, or at least you either don't remember us, or maybe you're a different version, so we effectively haven't met before. Anyway, how long were you in the box this time?

I see... How did you end up in a box, anyway?

Dijth, when it comes to be our turn, which one should we out on first?

I don't even quite remember.

Which one would you rather try first? Also, I wonder what would happen if someone were to put one on while already wearing one.

(Well, I'd mostly be fine with that, but I still need to turn signatures off every time you post more than once in a thread, so...
Anyway, I could talk to you in the OOC or a convo if you'd prefer to discuss adding another character.)

Dref puts on one of the Espeon costumes, and it would look pretty much just like he became the creature as he put it on.
...Well, now that I think of it, I'm not sure which of those costumes go with what names.

What do you remember then?

The inside of the costume would feel almost like it's full of water, despite not having any kind of liquid inside, and it would very quickly merge with him as he puts it on.

(Does Hako touch either of them?)

Back
Top Bottom