OOC Unknown World (OOC)

I am just gonna say that I regret literally everything that is in the category of This :red:ing Day while I make descriptions

Well, put in whatever character you want, I've already submitted my app so I don't have much to say about what characters to use.

I'm just gonna go with this:
Name: Prototype SEDD
Nickname (optional): Jack
Species: Robot
Appearance: Looks like Screaming Mantis from MGS4 without the weird arm things on the back.
Personality: Just tries to get the job done if possible. Usually stays silent in combat situations, but during downtime often asks questions.
Height (optional): Like, 5'8?
Weight (optional): 240 lbs. He's a freakin' robot.
Abilities: Can be repaired if damaged, but needs someone else to do it. Is also good at holding weapons steady and firing accurately, and can quickly learn new things.
Strengths: Great for combat and stealth.
Weaknesses: Boring personality, if you can even call it one. Also depends way too much on allies, can be easily reprogrammed, and is heavily supportive of self-sacrifice.
Extras: Voice is also incredibly monotone.
Backstory (optional): Was created during the early 1980s as an emergency home defender in case the Warsaw Pact invaded the West. But before development could be completed, the Cold War ended, and development was abandoned, before being picked up around the early 90s by a research company called Aperture Science, repurposed for testing multiverse traversal devices. It got lost, and ended up here.

*cries* Why must Gacha Club be so tough to use sometimes...
Name: Esther Goldenrose
Nickname (optional):
Species: Human
Appearance:
SL9W42I.png

Personality: Silent, serious.
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Abilities: None.
Equipment: Bubble Gun (Main weapon), Flower Pow, and Sanguine Staff. Spectre Armor (Usually with hood) (Yes, I know, Terraria based OC, I can't give anything better because my mental state is :red:ing :red: right now.)
Strengths: She's pretty skilled with the Bubble gun and can go for a suicide bomber strategy (Though she will retreat if she takes too much damage).
Weaknesses: She considers herself weak often.
Extras: This is purely based on my mage character from a class run.
The bunny is called Jumpy, but likely won't come along.
Backstory (optional):

Name: Michelle
Nickname (optional): Mike (Don't ask)
Species: Human
Appearance:
VXTHBTF.png

Personality: Occasionally, but not always, friendly, though she isn't very trusting and tends to be suspicious of new people.
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Abilities: None.
Strengths: She's surprisingly agile.
Weaknesses: She can't really plan ahead, and isn't very trusting and tends to be suspicious of new people. (I copied that one from the personality.)
Extras:
Text color: #39220e
Backstory (optional):

Name: Skemor
Appearance: with black and red armor (has rainbow jetpack) (Wears black red and gold hoodie when(causal)
Species:Skeleton
Height, 6'8
Weight, 91 lb, Skeletons don't have flesh so yea they ren't heavy lol
Equipment, Sevral quivers/pouches of magical ammo, has a cyborg skeleton pet, a rainbow flaming skull minion and arcane power spell booster( can only be used once per fight)
Abilites: Can control gravity for a limited time (then recharge), Has lots of magic, Immune to poison, fire/ frostburn.
Home territory: The dungeon ,almost every skeleton lives in the dungeon with others wandering underground so uh yea
Quirks: Sometimes floats in the air when moving at high speeds, Likes playing music while fighting, Jumpscares His friends ocasiaonally, Things can act weirdly when he is around. Eyes glow with intense feeling or using magic power. Able to speak to other "dead" individuals
Flaws: Terrible at sneaking into restriced areas, Bad at disgusing (fitting in) Destructive, cannot heal from wounds or any other damage without medical assistance, loss of loved ones affect him badly. Ichor, and Cursed flames have a more potent effect on him. Using all magic power makes him an easy target. Has more vulnerable weakspots than other characters. Less resistant to damage than others. Failing to do anything too many times drives him insane, or he just quits.
Personality:Quiet, Kinda edgy, Persistent, Competitive, Funny
Extra: always wanted to have a family (yea most skeleton children in my empty skeleton brain are homeless)

Skeletom: (takes place after escaping the dungeon in LOST IC)
Appearance:Looks like Skemor but younger and no armor
Species:Skeleton (of course)
Pesonality: Neutral (sometimes nice and sometimes rude) MODERATELY quick tempered
Strengths: stronger and able to dodge most attacks. Able to detach and reattach limbs.
weaknesses: Still kinda fragile, sometimes lose control of his powers. Can easily be driven insane, losing control of his senses.
Extra: basically Skemor's son

(me hoping my ocs get excepted,)

Species: Dragon
Appearance:

unknown.png
Personality: I suck at describing these.
Abilities:
Constantly emits two kind of gases, one's corrosive (orange, no scent) and the other (no color, smells horrible) neutralises the corrosive one
Breathes the above gases as opposed to air (Also serves as flaw to some extent)
Has an acidic bite
Strengths:
Not hurt by acid or corrosion
Blood is extremely acidic (Also serves as a flaw)
Weaknesses:
Doesn't hear too well.
Right hindleg is just straight up dead
Corrosive gas is extremely flammable
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Dragon
Appearance:

KteYtCJ.png
Abilities:
Can make audio, visual, and haptic (touch) illusions
Can also identify illusions and sometimes remove them
Has venom that can be injected via bite, in low doses the venom serves as a hallucinogen, and higher doses are lethal.
Strengths:
Stealthy
Weaknesses:
Weak physically (except for bite)
Weak resolve (easily broken mentally)
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Drake
Appearance:

unknown.png
Personality:
Abilities:
Summoning
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Dependent on his summons
Extras:
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Gryphon
Appearance:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Also has severe chemical burn on the left side of her face.
Personality:
Abilities:
Can make potions if she has the ingredients and equipment for it.
Can also identify potions.
Strengths:
Understands economics
Immune to poison and venom (and other things that are the same but with different words)
Has dart rifle and the mask in her pic which works as a gas mask.
Weaknesses:
Not good at fighting
Extras:
Backstory (optional):
Species: Magic artifact (mask)
Appearance:

6YPuqhS.png
Personality:
Abilities:
Transforms the wearer into the drake in appearance picture and erases their mind and memories, effectively killing them. (The drake does not have gender and has gold for blood, and also will melt into gold on death.)
Cannot be taken off
Wearer is able to use runes by drawing them
Strengths:
Can read runic writing
Cannot be damaged
Able to understand things beyond mortal understanding
Cannot be affected by mind control of any kind
Weaknesses:
Not being worn is equivalent to unconsciousness
Wearer still has regular mortal needs.
Extras:
Literally only the application is different from the usual way I do Rune.
Combat theme:
Backstory (optional):

Back
Top Bottom