Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't DMCA copycat content - just report it and make VERY clear your ownership with proof.

Been pulling Calamity Texture Packs all day...
Is there a way to remove texture packs? I’m just curious. I’m afraid that some time I may accidentally click publish on a texture pack that isn’t mine when I meant to click something else lol

Is there a way to remove texture packs? I’m just curious. I’m afraid that some time I may accidentally click publish on a texture pack that isn’t mine when I meant to click something else lol

You can delete an uploaded file at any time, very easily, through the Workshop page for that item.

There is also a 2nd menu you have to click through, so "accidental" packs are somewhat unlikely.

You can delete an uploaded file at any time, very easily, through the Workshop page for that item.

There is also a 2nd menu you have to click through, so "accidental" packs are somewhat unlikely.
Oh right... I publishes 2 of my packs and I completely forgot that already lol

Please don't DMCA copycat content - just report it and make VERY clear your ownership with proof.

Been pulling Calamity Texture Packs all day...
Edited my post to say report instead of DMCA. I get it, no need to include Valve when it's moderated by you fine folks. :)

I've been on the phone with my brother for about two hours, blabbing about the new updates! 😅🤷‍♂️

I was telling him, I don't think it's quite sunk-in, at least for a majority of the community... maybe even the Devs, of what exactly it is that we have here! Terraria is literally the "Burger King" of videogames right now. Not only can you play exactly the way you want in Journey Mode, but now... you can make the game look exactly the way you want too; and it's all officially supported!

You gais have really outdone yourselves! <3

I've been trying to get a Music Pack uploaded, and I've looked through the guide for it but it doesn't seem to be working (as in replacing the music, even after restarting the game). I've also downloaded a few other music packs to try to use those for help, but they aren't appearing in terraria or my Resource Packs folder.

What if the Zenith were a giant banana? That doesn't sound too apeeling to us, but maybe its your thing - this is your chance to change up one, two, or maybe even all of the sprites in Terraria!
To whoever likes making texture packs out there.

PLEASE make this a thing

would anyone mind telling me where the workshop content downloads to? I can't find it in the resource pack folder but I know that it works in terraria. Maybe they're hidden?

would anyone mind telling me where the workshop content downloads to? I can't find it in the resource pack folder but I know that it works in terraria. Maybe they're hidden?

They are found in your Steam folders, check out the full Workshop Guide, it has the exact directories (though you have to do a bit of digging, each workshop item has a numerical ID).

@Vainock my mastery of other languages is minimal, but I'm very much in support of your project. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me at any time, and I'll be happy to provide information if you have questions about various strings or the like.

I haven't made an account, but is there any sort of discussion board on that site?

Encountering issues when trying to make and run a music pack for macbook!

i think i've followed all the creation steps appropriately. I can navigate to the ResourcePacks folder in finder. inside that is the main pack folder, inside that is the pack.json, icon (which ARE both being read correctly by the game,) and Content folder. inside content is Music, and inside Music are a bunch of mp3 format audio files. they're named as "Music_x.mp3" with x being any number (as the number and not the word) with exact capitalization and an underscore between Music and the number. when preview-played from the folder itself in finder, the tracks play as normal.

when activated in game, nothing changes. I've tried activating and then rebooting the game, activating then jumping into a game before exiting and rebooting, and uploading to steam workshop and using the subscribe feature to run it automatically. the folders and files within ResourcePacks seemed to all be fine during this whole process and never changed but I still don't know why it doesn't work.

i have not turned anything into a ZIP file

any help appreciated!

@Link9058

Could you show me the name of your pack on Steam Workshop? Alternatively, you could zip it up and paste it here, if its not too big. That way I can download it and take a look. Steam Workshop might be the better option if its large.

I can dig around and find out what's going on. It may be a Mac exclusive issue. What version are you using?

@Link9058

Could you show me the name of your pack on Steam Workshop? Alternatively, you could zip it up and paste it here, if its not too big. That way I can download it and take a look. Steam Workshop might be the better option if its large.

I can dig around and find out what's going on. It may be a Mac exclusive issue. What version are you using?
i've deleted it on steam workshop, but can upload it again. it's called "Hollow Knight Music" i'm on version 1.4.2

- Fixed an issue where Wand of Sparking's projectile was using Melee damage modifiers, not Magic
- Fixed an issue where Star Cannon's projectile could not land critical hits, and wouldn't always receive proper stat bonuses from player equipment
- Fixed an issue where Star Cannon's projectile could not be fired through platforms

Wand of sparking and the chainsaw both used to share the spark projectile, even though one was melee and the other was magic. Now a new projectile type was added for wand of sparking that deals magic damage, and the old projectile is only used for the chainsaw.

The Star Cannon used to share projectiles with falling stars (no damage type). A new projectile was added for the star cannon that deals ranged damage.

Bees and Strong Bees still have similar problems to the above fixes. Both projectile types default to type-less but are sometimes changed to magic or ranged depending on the weapon. The Bees Knees makes ranged type bees, the Bee Gun makes magic type bees, bee accessories make type-less bees, the BeeKeeper makes type-less bees instead of melee, and Beenades make type-less bees instead of ranged. Ideally there should be alternate projectile types for each type of damage bees can deal.

- Fixed an issue where Amphibian Boots stacked with other Frog Leg variants, even though Frog Leg variants do not otherwise stack

Thanks for this. I really appreciate that you listened and fixed this.

I didn't see an item in the changelog for pyramids failing to spawn. I've discussed it in the bug forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom