Unleash Your Creativity - Terraria Steam Workshop Support Launches Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now only 1.4.1.2 appears to be available. Is it actually 1.4.2.1 and just incorrectly numbered?

Okay, we've confirmed there is an issue. It is showing as uploaded on the dev-side of things, but it hasn't propagated out to the user-side for some reason. We will contact them to find out; this was meant to be out yesterday.

I've sussed it; there was a party active. I switched the time to night then day again, and it went back to normal.
Yea party affects it to. However i had no idea it affected ones on Hat racks and manequins.
Even with 3+ NPCs and town music playing i still get Static screens when on racks.

Yea party affects it to. However i had no idea it affected ones on Hat racks and manequins.
Even with 3+ NPCs and town music playing i still get Static screens when on racks.
Since the update? I only had one NPC near and it was a smiley.

"oh great, now I'll never be able to stop playing the game! i'll be trapped in my room playing til i drop ded."

Seriously though, this is awesome. So unexpected, yet such a perfect ending to the game! You guys rock 😎🔥

Is the official Terraria OST going to be available? I can't see any music from Re-Logic in the workshop.

Last edited:
We are aware of this issue, but because it only appears to impact some people (a significant minority, but still not everyone), we've been unable to reliably reproduce it in a test condition. It ONLY happens on update, and whenever we've tried to track it down and fix it, we've not been able to find the cause. It doesn't happen to any of us, though we know its definitely a thing.

I get that its super annoying, but the hope is that once updates stop, it shouldn't be an issue after that. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(
I think it's funny that all this little bug does to me is turning any and all of my active texturepacks off
and since i added my sprite variants to the loadingscreens i will notice doing start there have been an update
unless i get the corruption loadingsscreen
;p

Sorta like the game is trying to fool me, if I'm not paying attention
^.~

When we subscribe to an item in the workshop, where is the file stored before importing it ingame? So let's say if I wanted to download a world map, but play it without having to import it.

I've got two questions about texture packs:
  1. Is it possible to use change an item's tooltip?
  2. Can wires be made permanently invisible, regardless of whether the player is holding a switch etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom