OOC Unlikely Collision

Wondering if I should add Chir' and Dijth here, go with some other combination of two currently existing characters, or save the two slots I have left.

I do suppose I only really need one slot for the purpose that I'd be saving it for.
Main reason for considering Chir' and Dijth is just to use them somewhere again.
If I go with some other option than them, then I've got quite a few options of course, whether it's one or two characters.

I'm going to try the character list one more time so...

can someone give me a list of ALL the characters not on the list (out of everyone's, not just your own)

Yours would be:
- Rarfer
- Zarnx
Mine:
- Thartler
- Garry Eldwing
- Nogent Celestin
- Vitrolic Medicine (Second soul, Swiftwings, controlled by Dragonwolf73)
Sandstorm:
- Jeffery / Frostfang
- Blanche / Steelwing
- Maxim Antonov
- Carrli / Blindside
Yello-X:
- Jade
Layn:
- Arcem
- Lucina
Sylveon:
- Eros Josham
Admiral Lazuli:
- Lazuli Storm
DW73:
- Daggerwing
- Smoketrail
- Swiftwings
Whoever keeps changing that PFP, but uses Ultrakill characters:
- V1
- Swordmachine
- Gabriel
- Ardaemere
- Niko
- VIOLENCE
- FLUXXATION
Ivyss:
- Ivyss
- Paul
- Nick
- Lavin
- Ertwin

as much as I specifically said "not on the list", It can do, I can just scan to see who's not on there.

(also as a side note, I probably refer to Zarnx and Rarfer as their actual names instead of nicknames since no one really refers them like that)

So, I have no gone back and read everything that happened before I joined, however I'm now not sure who is where, except for the small group in the tundra and the few entering the dungeon, because I either forgot or it was never specificed for some characters.

I think Maxim is near Niko; Garry, Gabriel, Arda, Nick, Jeffery and Paul are at the campsite, and... Nogent's exploiting a Jungle like a space colonist.

Back
Top Bottom