IC Unlikely Collision

Razor_Typhoon

Living Tree

These portals are so strange, who created them and why...?

This is the IC thread of Unlikely Collision, this is where you roleplay as the characters and adventure on, are you looking to return home and save this world and your world, are you trying to plan out your own evil plans, are you trying to cause all of reality to collapse or are you something else...?

It's the beginning of this story, the portals have started to appear in other worlds, bringing people and animals alike to this world, inhabitants of Terraria are confused and worried on what this could mean....

Sunny View Central - Town (Where good characters start)
Deep Imprisonment - Dungeon? (Where evil characters start, one of the many "sentry posts" of the Downfall)

(Neutral characters can choose where they start out of the 2 starting locations)

Edit: You can now start anywhere regardless of alignment

For newcomers: You slowly wake up in a place you don't recognize, the last thing you remembered was going into the portal, you look around to see where you are.
For Terraria inhabitants: (Honestly, I'm going to let you decide how they arrive to the area)

Last edited:
Thartler, who is the native to his own world, was returning with empty pouches and a haul of treasures he had to unload in Sunny View Central, to resupply himself by the help of Arms Dealer. Obviously, as soon as he entered the building, he heard a thud. "Helgor, I came to resupply the ammunition for my revolver. Loneliness cannot solve those problems. In fact, I got some treasures to pay for that. Say what you want about those, a high-priced junk, but I have to be always supplied."

And soon after, Garry would open his eyes, grip his head and barely be able to maintain consciousness.

(I decided a hex colour for Zarnx, aka 545557 who's going to start in Sunny View Central)

*|Upon waking up, he would remain lying down in order to comprehend where he is...|*

Garry would just weakly turn his head around, looking at Zarnx. Everything... hurts, nothing... is clear...

Thartler gains a bit of suspicion upon what is going on. "Did I hear another thud in the middle of sentence?"
Helgor just shrugs after giving him a hefty box of revolver ammo, taking the things. "I have no idea, partner. I only wish you put some of those bullets in the Skeletron's head. Maybe the demon also works for a good target practice." They both have a good chuckle.
"All right, I'll be looking outside, since I was only there for a resupply. Have a good day, Helgor!" The ranger exits the reinforced by stone wooden building... and notices Zarnx."This is certainly awkward. Terra is either bleeding badly or something... I don't remember anyone new going to move in today to the town."

Thartler now appears to look about, as he is now suspicious of sudden presence of one or two barely awake humans. (In case of Zarnx - humanoid), noticing the portal. "Okay, what in Hell, I didn't use any Eternia Crystals. Neither did I even plan to, I work alone." He then looks at Zarnx.

Garry is now fully conscious, but isn't able to get up yet. Thoughts getting less cloudy, body refuses to cooperate, what happened that I'm not in Hawaii?

*|He would eventually sit up, feeling ready and all, only to notice the 2 people near him, not saying anything in complete confusion..|*

V1 landed with a slam onto the grounds of Sunny Hill central. He stood slowly and looked around. He was used to these sort of occurrences in hell.. but this seemed.. different.. that portal did not look like a hellgate, and he had decided to make the stupid decision to go through it.

He really needed some blood though. He hadn’t gotten any in a while.

Garry is still not getting up.

Thartler just looks at Zarnx inquisitively. "So, I believe you just appeared out of nowhere in a Sunny View Central. And I don't know if you're friendly enough not to worry about you two. Been fightin' goblins before the recent haul, they've been a pain-" And it stops when the slam happens, Thartler looking about. "Helgor! It isn't a drill!" There was no response to him, though.

Swordsmachine is in a similar boat, he had decided to enter a portal, also in dire need of blood, but he had appeared instead inside of Deep Imprisonment. He revved his sword and looked around, hoping to see some stray husks that he could butcher for blood. He saw none.

Garry is still not getting up.

Thartler just looks at Zarnx inquisitively. "So, I believe you just appeared out of nowhere in a Sunny View Central. And I don't know if you're friendly enough not to worry about you two. Been fightin' goblins before the recent haul, they've been a pain-" And it stops when the slam happens, Thartler looking about. "Helgor! It isn't a drill!" There was no response to him, though.
``a Sunny View Central, what's that and who are you...?``

Swordsmachine is in a similar boat, he had decided to enter a portal, also in dire need of blood, but he had appeared instead inside of Deep Imprisonment. He revved his sword and looked around, hoping to see some stray husks that he could butcher for blood. He saw none.
It's dark and the hallways are cramped, there are scratches on the walls, a word is barely able to be spelt out from the scratches.

Rising...

"Have... same... question." Garry would slowly get up, although he's now standing up shakily.

"There are a fair bit of Terrarians who dedicated their work on creating a safe haven from Corruption, Goblins and Eternia. This is, indeed, what this town is. For me, just call me Thartler. And now excuse me while I investigate another crash. Hopefully won't take long enough." Thartler decides to investigate V1's crashsite.

``I do not know what any of those are other than goblins....``

*|He would turn towards Garry....|*

``You look weakened....what happened..?``

The human would sigh. "Me? This is... a curse... I carry. But... now I.... think it's... just landing hard... I think." He puts an emphasis on the last word.

"It is... rough. But not as rough... as having a family stolen from me." Clearly, the curse was feeling like a lesser pain than having his entire team stolen in a single day.

V1 sees someone approaching. He draws his piercing revolver just to be safe. He grabs a few coins from his marksman revolver too.

Swordsmachine began to walk slowly around, attempting to find any sort of stairway.. or any sort of an exit really. His blue lights would illuminate the tunnels weakly.

"I mean... my entire Pokemon team felt like a family to me... ever since I got a curse... and was able to hear them. Fearow, Murkrow, Toucan... the years of training them, all gone to a waste because of a petty thief."

"It's a mistake to point a gun to someone who is merely concerned about the situation. But I'm willing to put that aside as long as you don't make a move." Thartler indeed appears in sight of V1, and isn't hostile, just... trying to be safe than sorry. "And... what is this machine?" He asks himself, scratching back of his head.

"It's a mistake to point a gun to someone who is merely concerned about the situation. But I'm willing to put that aside as long as you don't make a move." Thartler indeed appears in sight of V1, and isn't hostile, just... trying to be safe than sorry. "And... what is this machine?" He asks himself, scratching back of his head.
V1 lowers his weapon.

“It’s rare to find people nowadays who can talk better than they fight.”

He puts the piercing revolver away, then starts idly flipping a coin.

“Have you wound up in the same boat that I have. A portal? Curiosity?”

Back
Top Bottom