IC Unlikely Collision

"Well, off to the Merchant, I go." Thartler goes to another building, leaving Garry and Zarnx be.
"I guess even I had someone... I just hope whatever happens, you have a company.

"Maybe you should try being proactive then? Come out of a chrysalis of loneliness, and into the world with a spirit!"
Thartler comes with iron set of tools - pickaxe, axe and hammer, and gives them to The Spectator. "I hope either of you know how to use it. If not - I'll explain shortly. Pickaxes dig terrain, axes chop trees and hammers shape surfaces.

"Maybe you should try being proactive then? Come out of a chrysalis of loneliness, and into the world with a spirit!"
Thartler comes with iron set of tools - pickaxe, axe and hammer, and gives them to The Spectator. "I hope either of you know how to use it. If not - I'll explain shortly. Pickaxes dig terrain, axes chop trees and hammers shape surfaces.
``Maybe I should....``

*|He would then acceptingly take the tools and turn towards Thartler...|*

``I know what they do, thanks...``

"Now, I'll be heading towards Corruption. Heard those Eaters had been a real nuisance lately. Have fun you two, and feel free to create your own destiny here. After all, it's the land of the free!" Thartler then begins running east towards the Corrupted Forest to deal with the nuisance.

"...I don't get them." Garry seems not to be able to comprehend what Thartler meant.

"Neither did I, but just call me Garry Eldwing. If we had a Pokemon, I would've, in challenge, call myself Flying Ace." The human still isn't sure where are the exits. And his stomach acts up. "And I'm hungry."

"Neither did I, but just call me Garry Eldwing. If we had a Pokemon, I would've, in challenge, call myself Flying Ace." The human still isn't sure where are the exits. And his stomach acts up. "And I'm hungry."
``Nice to meet you, I'm Zarnx, Zarnx Dissoren and like I said, people called me The Spectator back where I come from but feel free to call me Zarnx...``

*|He would hold out his hand as a offer to handshake|*

It would be met by the real, rather than the psychic handshake. "Nice to meet you, Zarnx. Especially nice to meet a person outside of Hawaii."

What helps numb the heat would be Garry's curse having a slight influence. "That hand sure is warm. There is something to you, am I right?"
``Basically, I ran into this strange person and they struck me with something, we fought and then after the fight, I noticed this...``

*|He would lift his hands up...|*

``And ever since that, I could just control fire...``

"And my fire... well, I only learned of it when I had accidentally burned a newspaper. Costed me 39 Holas to replace the papers, but ever since, I'm wary not to breathe it on anything flammable. It is purple in colour and allegedly can hurt dragon-types, as I saw during some of the duels."

"And my fire... well, I only learned of it when I had accidentally burned a newspaper. Costed me 39 Holas to replace the papers, but ever since, I'm wary not to breathe it on anything flammable. It is purple in colour and allegedly can hurt dragon-types, as I saw during some of the duels."
``So we can both use fire huh...?``

*|He would stand up...|*

``We will get along well then, now how about we search around this place for food, water or whatever want...``

"Sure, I don't mind that. If you find Apricorns or Pokemon, call me, all right?" Garry would get ready to follow Zarnx.
``Yeah...I can...``

*|Zarnx would then decide to look around the town, Sunny View Central is pretty big and there are plenty of people simply enjoying their day, there would be a market place that you could notice, maybe that have some supplies...|*

"That town certainly seems to be as big as Honolulu. Except for lack of hotels." Garry makes a note, before looking at his pockets... he has no money on himself, not that it could be accepted anyway.

*|He would notice the market and check his pockets, he would have a couple coins although they would be certainly not native of Terraria and certainly unknown to you...|*

``Do you have any money, I have....``

"I'm not sure if it would change anything. They wouldn't accept it in Holas. I just don't see prices in those." Just like Zarnx's case, Eldwing's Holas would not be native of Terraria and unknown to The Spectator, except from explanation that is basically Garry's currency.

Back
Top Bottom