tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

I encountered a bug which kept unsommuning my thorium mod summons (Mantis cane), after being summoned for about a minute, while other summons where unaffected - they would persist for unlimited amounts of time.

It doesn't seem to work for me as intended, if I use my hotkey to apply potions it only uses up 22. If I activate my mount it goes to 23, if i re click my hotkey it goes up, its super annoying to have to deal with,

Yeah'll unpdate the mod for 0.11.5 cause it seem to be way more easier to do on this version (cause of the new extra buff slot property)

Hey Dragonhunter11
I already read that you are going to update your mod so I know I'm using an old version. Still I want to let you know that I found a bug: healing at the nurse freezes the game.
Tested with Terraria FNA 64bit 0.11.4 and Unlimited Buff Slots v1.0 (was the only active mod).

Hey Dragonhunter11
I already read that you are going to update your mod so I know I'm using an old version. Still I want to let you know that I found a bug: healing at the nurse freezes the game.
Tested with Terraria FNA 64bit 0.11.4 and Unlimited Buff Slots v1.0 (was the only active mod).
Next update should be really lightweight tbh, as tml addedan easy to modify buff amount :D

저는 Terraria를 좋아하는 한국인입니다. 모드를 다운로드하고 싶지만 링크를 클릭해도 다운되지 않습니다. 정말 다운로드하고 싶습니다

Back
Top Bottom