tModLoader Unloaded Items

BaconOfWar66

Terrarian
Just recently, I was playing with a bunch of different mods I had. I just made the infinite blue solution with a mod that makes it possible, then, I couldn't find my clentaminator that I just bought 5 minutes ago. So I decided I didn't want to get 2 more platinum coins and downloaded Hero's mod to cheat it back in. I did, deleted the mod, then back the game and the UI for it was still there. So I went back to the mods and reloaded it, thinking it would fix it(it did). But during it, it says Calamity couldn't retrieve some image or something like that and crashed my game. So I opened the game back and went back on. Hero's mod was gone, but I opened my inventory and saw all my Calamity items say "Unloaded Item". How do I fix this?

When there is an error for a mod then tmodloader automatically disables it. Meaning that all you have to do is enable it again and reload. "Unloaded Item" is just a placeholder for items from unloaded mods.

So Calamity is enabled and loaded but all the Calamity items are Unloaded Items?

see
upload_2017-11-26_20-34-42.png

Back
Top Bottom