Unloading mods in Tmod loader

Night Of The Sun

Skeletron Prime
So i am still pretty new to using tmod loader, and I was wondering if when you unload a mod (say the calamity mod) and you have a character/world that uses the mod's additions (like armor), will it delete all of those items on the spot or do you need to play as the character before you lose items?

So i am still pretty new to using tmod loader, and I was wondering if when you unload a mod (say the calamity mod) and you have a character/world that uses the mod's additions (like armor), will it delete all of those items on the spot or do you need to play as the character before you lose items?
You won't lose any items, even if you play as that character. What TModloader does is change all the mod items into unknown items because it can't find their ID inside the any of your mod files. They will still be in your inventory with the same item ID, so when you load the mod back in, they will still be there. This also goes for anything inside chests and tiles.

alright, i think i saw that when another one of my mods updated and i had a strange "unknown item" in my inventory. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom