Unluckiest Moment in Terraria?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamaluigi71

Duke Fishron
My unluckiest moment was actually a couple of days ago, I was mining Hellstone with my Reaver Shark and I killed a Voodoo Demon above solid ground and then my minion killed a Lava Slime above the Voodoo Doll and spawned the Wall of Flesh because of the lava that it dropped on death. I was wearing Silver Armor and I had no good weapons for fighting it, so needless to say, I died.

What is your unluckiest moment?

Unluckiest? When I die when I get 50 silver coins for Merchant at the beginning of the game, or perhaps when that very world when I first "kill" EoC Epxert, He goes done to like 20hp or something, although once when I was playing mp with my other 2 brothers we brought Moon Lord to 1hp, wish I took a screenshot. Usually happens to us with bosses in RPG's, dunno why

[PS4] I summoned the EoC, I WOULD have had enough to kill it, then as soon as he spawns "an evil presence is watching you" I had to deal with the "pre hardmode twins" and I died

Barely beat a hardmode boss for the ftst time on said device, crash and just get teased by the loot frozen in midair that you needed.hardmode or even worse. Pick up the loot gives you time to be happy of the loot, crash before the next autosave. Reload to your spawn item used up but loot still gone.

Well the WOF had probably 1/100,000,000 HP... enough said
[doublepost=1466298505,1466298371][/doublepost]
[PS4] I summoned the EoC, I WOULD have had enough to kill it, then as soon as he spawns "an evil presence is watching you" I had to deal with the "pre hardmode twins" and I died
Also the same with me... i summoned the Scelitron and them it said that and I had to fight them both for the first time at the same time. Nevertheless I lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom