1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One

PC Unobtainable items in terraria

Discussion in 'PC General Talk' started by vito_scaletta, Nov 30, 2014.

1. vito_scaletta

vito_scaletta Eye of Cthulhu

So what do you think do you want them to bei n the game

2. JoeReturns

JoeReturns Terrarian

Ultimate cabbage, summons OP guinea pigs

The soul Scythe :p

3. Torque

Torque Steampunker

Zapinator... :redspin:pls, we don't forget about it. Make this happen ;)

4. togofett

togofett Terrarian

Soul Scythe! It would be AWESOME to see a old removed item in the game once more.

5. Terrariansrule

Terrariansrule Terrarian

A REAL CREATIVE MODE LIKE minecraft to search items and have GODMODE flying and not having to download a mod.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014 ---
    Oo
    ps didn't know it was items
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2014 ---
    Plasma cannon like gun thing

6. red pls :redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::redspin::red::red::red::red::red::red::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::redmunch::sigh: we want it now...

7. MegaMage314

MegaMage314 Skeletron Prime

Most the items were probably removed for a reason, the only one that might come back would be the zapinator.

360Chadscope likes this.
  8. Zapinator needs to be nerfed though... I'd say it would be a hard mode item that would do about the same as a megashark or something..

9. MegaMage314

the zapinator isn't that powerful compared to the weapons we have now. The only problem is it might be a bit boring compared to heat-seeking snowman cannons and rainbow kitten swords...

zeskorion and Snickerbobble like this.
  10. True... i just checked on the wiki trivia or tips i don't know...

11. vito_scaletta

vito_scaletta Eye of Cthulhu

i want the super scope form SNES :D

12. we want this now red

what is your opinion
    :red2: Copyright Infragment...

Darn...

ShipShup likes this.
  13. iab0803

iab0803 Skeletron Prime

I WANT LE RED ARMOR

14. dresden88

dresden88 Skeletron Prime

i'd like to all current unobtainable items (not the developer outfits) correctly added to the game, and the old removed items added back into the game. i have to agree with what someone had said too, the zapinator compared with the gear we have now, is totally NOT overpowered and might seem a little boring in comparison with what we have already. but i digress, it would be nice to have the chronicles of terraria's history of items in the modern game.

15. Deshawn

Deshawn Skeletron Prime

Ya know, the Zapinator was removed cause of "Nonfundo (Nintendo(Ihate you)) problems".

16. MegaMage314

Actually, the zapinator was removed because it was a weapon the devs used to ward off enemies while testing the game. At the time it was incredibly powerful compared to other weapons, and I think they mean to remove it once the game was finished

360Chadscope likes this.
  17. Deshawn

Deshawn Skeletron Prime

But It was a reference to Nonfundo's NES zapper. I know what they used it for..

18. MegaMage314

Why would Nintendo force Re-logic to remove the zapinator but leave the mario outfit, the link outfit and all the other Nintendo references?

360Chadscope likes this.
  19. Deshawn

Deshawn Skeletron Prime

Idk. Ok, I'm not the brightest bulb in the bunch.

20. Trepolo

Trepolo The Destroyer

I believe it was a legal issue that forced the zapinator out, and the Mario and Link costumes are references that can easily be waved.

If you look at mystical lore, Link's clothes are a common "civilized elf" outfit, usually a grass tunic or one of a natural fabric and a cap so they could hide in trees to better capture prey.

Whereas the Mario outfit can easily be put off as a simple plumber garb which was common back in the day.

The More You Know.