Mobile Unofficial Thaksgiving Update Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

galacticGammawave

Headless Horseman
So, I noticed that the update came out a day early (the 5th, not the 6th) and I decided to get it. If you want, this could be a discussion about it. Bugs, how scary Turkor is, etc. Or you could post pictures of you so far in the update. I myself will post some pictures.

image.jpg

Must get update...
image.jpg

1 platinum for a feather... Expensive. Who's ready for Turkor?

So today, i got the update and instantly gone to kill turkor... In terms of difficulty i would place him early harmode... So you need to buy the feater from the merchant and use it to summon the pet turkey... Once the pet turkey is active, all pre-harmode enemies have a chance to drop the cursed stuffling. Use the cursed stuffling to summon turkor... (beware because this will consume the turkey feather too)

This is my description of the fight... I put it in the spoiler to avoid spoiling the fight for the ones who wants to discover by themselves.
So far, turkor is made up of two parts, the platter and the head. All attacks done to the platter will only do 1 dmg. You need to kill the head first. The head pattern is really simple. It just hover over you, occasionally sweeping down to damage you. Once the head is dead, you can now deal normal damage to the platter... But be fast! After some time, turkor will regrow his head along with an extra one! Kill the heads again and attack the platter... Each time the heads respawns, there is one more head. Once you kill, the platter, the boss is defeated!

When killed, Turkor drops harpy feathers and the Horn o plenty...

The horn o plenty is a greater healing pot with infinite charges. OP

Going to post screenshoots later... Gotta say that turkor is really a fun boss! ;)

The boss fight was a lot of fun and I didn't have to do any grinding my October fest stuff changed into all of the new thanksgiving items!

The boss fight was a lot of fun and I didn't have to do any grinding my October fest stuff changed into all of the new thanksgiving items!

I should check my storage then... I have some Oktober Fest stuff in them.

Ok then... My stuff turned into: the Horn of Plenty, cursed stuffing, and a turkey feather. Lol.

image.jpg

Here is a video of the fight

Last edited:
I see there's a "Festive Top Hat" and "Roman Candle" in this APK. I saw someone on YouTube with the Festive Top Hat, but no mention of where to get it. No clue what the Roman Candle is at all, and no idea whether either is obtainable yet. I don't have mobile but was curious bout those.

More facts about Turkor...

•You don't need to have the Turkey feather in your inventory to summon him. Just use it once to get the turkey pet buff and store the feather in a chest, so when you summon turkor, the feather wont be consumed and you won't have to buy another one.

•If you kill the platter before the heads, the heads will start moving more freely and attacking more aggressively. When you kill all heads, the boss will still be counted as defeated and will drop normal loot.
1415439482111.jpg
Turkor when being "freed"

Last edited:
The heads need to be a little more of a challenge tbh, the body is stong though took 450 gel for my flame thrower to kill the bugger lmao, but it was okay

I see there's a "Festive Top Hat" and "Roman Candle" in this APK. I saw someone on YouTube with the Festive Top Hat, but no mention of where to get it. No clue what the Roman Candle is at all, and no idea whether either is obtainable yet. I don't have mobile but was curious bout those.
gVNUGQR.png

VYh2JbN.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom