Hot Topic Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

Which Mechanical Boss is the Hardest?

• The Twins

Votes: 174 47.8%
  • The Destroyer

Votes: 69 19.0%
  • Skeletron Prime

Votes: 74 20.3%
  • They're all both pretty hard.

Votes: 9 2.5%
  • They're all both pretty easy.

Votes: 38 10.4%

• Total voters
Well... without all the cheese strategies. And not being melee class.
Nearly every time I try to start a expert mode playthrough up, I always do the Destroyer as it seems to cause me the most trouble. Usually because of the probes along with the :red:load of lasers it shoots. When you try to take out the probes, you distract yourself from the Destroyer, allowing you to get killed by its head attack.
The Twins is easier for me because Wings, and the fact that the fight becomes a joke once the red eye is down.
Skeletron Prime is easier because he has a smaller health pool, and a lack of movement like the Twins and The Destroyer.
Maybe I’m missing something about how to beat it, as I don’t see why every single person says that it is a pushover.
I for one agree with this because with all the FREEING LASERS

Destroyer’s laser spam will deal damage, but if you move horizontally kind of fast you can avoid most of the hits and then the heart drops from Probes can keep your health up against the hits you do take.
But I ain’t goin after them hearts
For every heart I pick up, I lose 18% of my health

an essentail for all bosses basically.Also,waht to do about the destroyer in ftw expert who can 3-hit or less you? I can't make that many mistakes but I do anyway

The Twins Except Everyone says spaz is annoying when for me: Spaz is just a guard stopping retz from getting harmed. Spaz is also very easy to dodge with wings and an arena, only the debuff is dangerous while retanizer on the other hand is a flippin laser machinegun...

And I cannot even kill them with a post plantera aresenal on mobile :(

The Twins Except Everyone says spaz is annoying when for me: Spaz is just a guard stopping retz from getting harmed. Spaz is also very easy to dodge with wings and an arena, only the debuff is dangerous while retanizer on the other hand is a flippin laser machinegun...

And I cannot even kill them with a post plantera aresenal on mobile :(
Spazmatism is a pushover. Retinazer is the only mech that requires any brainpower to dodge.

I see you have never touched the ground when playing with him,his projectiles throw you off really easy.ALso he has reeeaaally fast dodging

I see you have never touched the ground when playing with him,his projectiles throw you off really easy.ALso he has reeeaaally fast dodging
I do touch the ground, however I am literally off of the ground in 1 frame again because I actually use the frog leg. Even if I was on the ground it wouldn’t matter as his projectiles don’t throw me off because they are a) tiny, b) stupidly slow, and c) light themselves up so bright that you would have to be blind to miss them. His dashing is also tiny and pathetic in the first phase and in the second phase is literally just the eye of cthulhu’s expert dash but a billion times slower and I also have actual mobility by this point so even if it was as good as the eye of cthulhu’s dash it would still be easier to dodge.

First of all his dash is 1000 times faster 2. His attack is not small
Have you seen the eye of cthulhu’s super dash in expert mode? He literally chains it at light speed. Plus in his first phase the only part of the projectile that can hit you is a tiny slow moving sphere, with the second phase one almost is like him locking himself in place for you to whale on him.

In all honesty, Spazmatism’s *first* phase is harder than his second. The fireballs can actually hit you because they’re usually being thrown against your movement and Spazmatism’s ability to lock onto your movement makes it easy to run into him, while second phase Spazmatism just requires you to not be next to him and you’re fine. I get hit more often by his first phase than his second.

A tie between the Destroyer and The Twins.
The Destroyer is extremely fast, while he is slow at turning to the player, the probes kill you before you can attack. While the stormbow destroys him, the probes are a new thing to handle. The Lazer spam also is too overpowered, especially in Master mode as the lasers do like, 200 damage.
The Twins are hard to handle because of the projectiles. One melee and one ranged, you can compare that to a single archer against an entire phalanx. The second arm of Spaz and Ret requires you to run very fast, and slowing down a little will kill you.

Back
Top Bottom