Unpopular Opinion thread

Loffy09

Spazmatism
What's an opinion you have that others don't seem to share? For me, I'm not into getting the best gear in the game for a certain class. I just play, beat the bosses, get every NPC and build fancy things. What's your unpopular opinion?

The Twins are about as easy as the Destroyer. (I can't even tell who's harder/easier. That's why I find Skeletron Prime to be the hardest mech boss.)

You can beat every boss WITHOUT an arena, some of my friends just disagree all the time and they don't accept my opinions (I already beat all the bosses in terraria without arena, except for Moon Lord which haven't came yet to mobile, I even know one who beat it without an arena with titanium armor only, he's in this forums, y'know, Vege)

You can beat every boss WITHOUT an arena, some of my friends just disagree all the time and they don't accept my opinions (I already beat all the bosses in terraria without arena, except for Moon Lord which haven't came yet to mobile, I even know one who beat it without an arena with titanium armor only, he's in this forums, y'know, Vege)
Arenas aren't required for beating a boss but they're recommended.

Mediumcore was okay by the time it was implemented. But items become much more important as hardmode starts.
Not to mention you also start weaker as the rest of the world is stronger in hardmode.

I kinda have wanted to have mediumcore removed from the game since 1.1.
It can save up a lot of frustration.

Plantera is the easiest boss in the entire game if you fight it with equipment of its tier without an arena, on par with the Eater of Worlds.

Summoner shouldn't have gotten it's own Celestial Pillar, the class is practically unfinished and extremely plain. Compare Terraria's summoner "class" with any other game's and you'll realize how unfinished and plain it really is.

(I do like the Summoner class, but Terraria's is just shameful. Summoner isn't just minions, you know.)

Vampire knives aren't so great, sure they're strong, but they're so dang unreliable to get in the first place that I don't really like them.

Also i'm not sure if this is unpopular but the early pre Eye tier is the most boring thing in the world, those ore pixkaxes really need buffs.

Vampire knives aren't so great, sure they're strong, but they're so dang unreliable to get in the first place that I don't really like them.

Also i'm not sure if this is unpopular but the early pre Eye tier is the most boring thing in the world, those ore pixkaxes really need buffs.
well, now its an unpopular opinion! I think they are fine the way they are (picks).

Back
Top Bottom