Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Subspace Emissary is a better story mode than World of Light.
I don't think this one would be THAT unpopular, even I think so and I've never had a chance to play Brawl. I started with 3DS where I do have some good memories (Read: The online match in teams where I used the "piece of cake" taunt with Falco... and was promptly blasted by the other team's Robin using Thoron. (I survived tho))
Also, Smash Bros. Brawl is just good in general.
Except the tripping and Ice Climbers shenanigans, right? (And I'm saying that as an IC main in Ultimate)

warhammer 40k or whatever it's called is ludicrously overrated and frankly, i'm sick of seeing it
I couldn't agree more. The only thing I like from the franchise is the youtube series "If The Emperor had a TTS Device".other than that it's just an overbloated, overhyped franchise, in my opinion.

Unpopular Opinion: it's more of a pet peeve, really; but I dislike when people post zoomed in sprites for suggestions. It's a suggestion, I don't need to see shading, I need to see what it looks like in-game. If I feel the shading is off, I can zoom in and find out. At the very least, post a zoomed version and an in-game version

HOW NOT TO SUMMON A DEMON IS THE BEST ANIME ABOUT A PERSON SO ADDICTED TO PC GAMES THAT THEY GOT SUCKED INTO ONE TO BE A DEMON KING THERE.

Back
Top Bottom