Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I'm probably one of the few people on the internet that thinks this...
But I believe Episode VIII: The Last Jedi was the best of the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy.

I don’t think that the underground desert cacti are that bad. Sure the damage they deal is a bit ridiculous, but they are so easy to avoid that it doesn’t even matter. The biggest problem with the desert for me is that the enemies in it are a bit tough for the level of progression you usually have coming in. I also think that the desert is worth visiting early-game despite it’s difficulty. A lot of the loot isn’t very good but pre-EoC bone javelins are nice.

Not exactly sure it this one is unpopular but I don’t think 1.4 deserves all the hate that it gets. I’m not exactly a fan of some of the changes but it was overall a great final update.

I don’t think that the underground desert cacti are that bad. Sure the damage they deal is a bit ridiculous, but they are so easy to avoid that it doesn’t even matter. The biggest problem with the desert for me is that the enemies in it are a bit tough for the level of progression you usually have coming in. I also think that the desert is worth visiting early-game despite it’s difficulty. A lot of the loot isn’t very good but pre-EoC bone javelins are nice.

Not exactly sure it this one is unpopular but I don’t think 1.4 deserves all the hate that it gets. I’m not exactly a fan of some of the changes but it was overall a great final update.
People are intimidated by lava though. Which literally just sits there and glows so it’s impossible to miss.

The word “literally” has been beaten to death. It [literally] has changed its definition thanks to the constant misusage of the word. I would normally say this is a popular opinion but considering how often I see or hear this I’m starting to think otherwise.
"Genuinely" is getting there too

The Guide is the only terrible npc. He is only useful to new players while managing to be chaotic evil at the same time.

The Guide is the only terrible npc. He is only useful to new players while managing to be chaotic evil at the same time.
I feel like the Guide would be lawful evil. Opening doors for zombies to come in technically isn't against the law. At least I think?

He's literally required to open up half of the game's progression. Without a guide you straight up cannot enter hardmode.

I know that, but he's bland and only useful for it, I hate the character, but not that use as it is fun to punish the character.
Yes but he's not the worst NPC. Look at the Pirate and Princess's inventory and tell me that they are more important than the guide.

Yes but he's not the worst NPC. Look at the Pirate and Princess's inventory and tell me that they are more important than the guide.
I know that the pirate is more important than the guide, as he actually sells stuff, and has PERSONALITY! unlike the guide, whom is all "DoN'T StaY OUt aT nIGHt" and then opens the door for the zombies.

Back
Top Bottom