Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

no ssb game is a good party game
ruins friendships almost as well as uno and mario party
it gets old fast and if you have huge differences in skill level there isn't much fun
you have to impose handicaps to give newer players a chance against someone who has played 50+ hours on the game

I often play SSBU with two other friends, and the way we found works best is having them 2v1 me and/or adding neutral CPUs to the mix. It’s not a perfect system, but it‘s definitely more enjoyable for all of us

The announcement didn't even say it was a model gun, which is what Joker uses in the Persona games. Joker's ready for some real violence in smash.

Unpopular Opinion: Plant and synthesised meat is a lot better than real meat.

yep
that's a fun matchup
*Wonderwing's right through Scintilla*

Also
uh
my unpopular opinion is uhhh
unpopular opinions are underrated
You have just created a paradox, mainly because that unpopular opinion is 5 stars
Huh
Interesting
(I have said interesting a lot in the past few days)

All of the difficulties should be avaliable fron the start on Diablo III up to and including Torment XVI, plus Torment should go up to Torment DCLXVI.

All of the difficulties should be avaliable fron the start on Diablo III up to and including Torment XVI, plus Torment should go up to Torment DCLXVI.
a lot of suffering I see
all i can imagine is those challenge taking people trying to beat the game on max torment from the beginning and dying to the first pair of zombies you see over and over again
on the bright side, if someone managed to kill one, they'd rocket through to max level instantly.

Back
Top Bottom