Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

...My bad, I meant like, on top, as a topping.
A small amount though.
For a moment I was very concerned. Who would put the fries IN the burgers?!
I have seen ads where they put the fries actually in a burger.

Also, not sure if this counts as that unpopular or not, but you just cannot expect me to like a burger if you put processed cheese on it. Honestly sometimes with processed cheese I find it difficult to know if the wrapper was actually removed or not because of just how much they taste and feel like plastic. You have to put slices of actually decent cheese if you want to put cheese on a burger.

I agree i liked my evil teams were Team Flare they were fruity but they evil they were gonna kill everyone like a certain radical IRL group, whom I wont mention as to not rile anyone up and I dont want to get bammed in case its not allowed, but Team Skull were ok they were funny I didnt mind them, Team Yell were just hoodkum wanna bes but I didnt mind them, I generally liked Pokemon up to Gen 6 after that its a bit eh for me but I do give them a fair try though Sw/Sh were kinda underwhelming though I did enjoy playing and beating them.

Vanilla Terraria is best version of Terraria, prove me wrong. (Saying that half jokingly and I do like Modded Terraria, but Im very Vanilla Terraria, as I play that the most on PC, and obviously its the only flavour available on Console and Mobile).

cuz its to op for a 1/400 with my luck its about 2 per playthough but i never get wat i want
1 in 400 on expert, yeah. And in my mage run (which, like almost all my other runs, is on expert (some runs are on higher difficulties tho, I have one master mode world and one calamity death mode world)), I killed a little over 800 of the dang things before giving up and taking it from a server while trashing all my platinum coins (and the 400ish souls of light I had collected by then) as payment.

1/400 is pretty god damn rare, but the item you get after that is not even OP. RoD is excellent for multiple reason, but you definitely can't spam it (you'll lose health, and die). Now of course we have shimmer, but to upgrade the Rod of Discord to be at that level, you'll need to beat Moon Lord, basically meaning that you have no more use for the teleportation in your playthrough (i.e to cheat some of the bosses), because it has already been concluded. Rod of Harmony is purely a post-game item, so you can't call it broken if you can only obtain it after the game ends. For an item that has a limited teleportation ability, 1/400 is either too rare or just rare enough, making it rarer than it is now simply does not make sense.

The Empress of light has attacks that look like they were taken from a fancy mod rather than base game.
(This comes from my cousin I never paid enough attention cause I was 2 busy getting the Terraprisma lol)

The Empress of light has attacks that look like they were taken from a fancy mod rather than base game.
(This comes from my cousin I never paid enough attention cause I was 2 busy getting the Terraprisma lol)
Kinda agree, Cenx did say she was going a bit crazy with the 1.4 bosses, reasonable since it's the *last* update anyways. A lot of 1.4 feels like a cool quality of life mod added to the game (<--this could be an unpopular opinion too, but I'm not that sure)

Back
Top Bottom