Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I actually am extremely afraid of dogs, I particularly dislike loud ones because they startle me too easily.
I’m the same way. Any loud, yipppy, or aggressive dogs freak me out and make me anxious. I don’t hate dogs but if I were to ever get one it would need to be a quiet, friendly dog that almost never barks.

Last edited:
I actually am extremely afraid of dogs, I particularly dislike loud ones because they startle me too easily.
I just actively hate most dogs
I'll tolerate some, but I am definitely a cat person.
They're quite relaxed animals, and frankly, have much softer and more pettable fur than dogs.

I just actively hate most dogs
I'll tolerate some, but I am definitely a cat person.
They're quite relaxed animals, and frankly, have much softer and more pettable fur than dogs.
"Relaxed"
My cats can frequently be heard going at hyperspeed just outside my room, happened yesterday and the day before as I was trying to sleep
these two are just obnoxious sometimes haha

"Relaxed"
My cats can frequently be heard going at hyperspeed just outside my room, happened yesterday and the day before as I was trying to sleep
these two are just obnoxious sometimes haha
I know lol
my old cat Sprocket had the nickname 'The Pocket Rocket' when she was a kitten, because if she was spooked, she used to run ON A WALL and jump off into my sister's room and land on her bed.
the wall apparently had lots of scratchmarks.
Bro same
I live cats
they're epic
Cats and dogs have their ups and downs. I’m more of a cat person though.
very nice

I know lol
my old cat Sprocket had the nickname 'The Pocket Rocket' when she was a kitten, because if she was spooked, she used to run ON A WALL and jump off into my sister's room and land on her bed.
HOW DOES A CAT EVEN DO THAT
You're questioning a cat.
STILL

I know lol

they're epic

very nice
i love that

Back
Top Bottom