Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

i think alot of criticism of media nowadays is pointless because said media is either made as an expression for the creator, therefore making them way less likely to take more logical criticism because their creation came out of an emotional place. Orrrrrr, the media was made just to pay the bills, meaning the creator doesnt care about criticism because they already know whats wrong with what they made they just dont care.
bassically, alot of criticism never actually does anything, its just people yelling at a screen.

Critikal (penguinz0) imo isn't entertaining at all

every "joke" he makes is just some grotesque description of S** in some way
he has no interesting takes on anything
he literally just says what every other damn person on the internet thinks
he is a glorified reaction/news channel ( same goes for most people on twitch )

i say something like moonlord is just a horrible final boss its not hard its just projectile spam that is chezable super easly and felt super rushed for the sake of making a final boss if there any boss that needs a rework its moonlord
also whip stacking should not be a thing

Last edited:
I don't think stained, brutal calamity is that good of a song, especially compared to roar of the jungle dragon
Stare.png

calamity is a bad terraria mod
the updates past 1.4.5.7 (on 1.3 tmod) ruined it for me. I literally refuse to update a single one of my mods out of fear of accidentally updating calamity and needing to go all over the place to get the version I prefer back.
And even then I prefer mods like Thorium and Orchid for being more vanilla-friendly.

Meteor Staff is a better and easier option to get imo
Meteor Staff kinda burns through mana quickly and it requires aiming skills (which I lack), while Life Drain doesn't need much mana, and works as long as the mouse is in the general direction of the guy.
I got close to death one time and just health potted out of "about to die" land.

Meteor Staff kinda burns through mana quickly and it requires aiming skills (which I lack), while Life Drain doesn't need much mana, and works as long as the mouse is in the general direction of the guy.
I got close to death one time and just health potted out of "about to die" land.
Fair point, but on a target like The Destroyer aiming isn't necessary. Though, Life Drain is still admittedly miles better than the Clinger Staff

Fair point, but on a target like The Destroyer aiming isn't necessary.
When he's on the screen only 10% of the time because I'm trying to dodge the bajillion probes trying to kill me all at once it gets hard keeping an eye on the big guy-
Though, Life Drain is still admittedly miles better than the Clinger Staff
Clinger Staff is still a fun weapon when you have every other discount sentry aside from Rainbow Gun. Especially in RPs where you're in 3D and can trap an enemy between them all.

Back
Top Bottom