Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

(This is what my brain thought before i played terraria)
The lunatic cultist is an enemy not a boss
Also (My after terraria brain):
Among us is overrated
Sorry if i offended anyone

“Got a burning unpopular opinion you want to share? Spark some discussions!”

Got an opinion that makes other people say “Bleh!”? Here would be a nice thread to post it and maybe start a small conversation. I do have a teeny tiny request though.

Please do not post anything that could potentially start a flame war. This is not a mature discussion thread. This includes but not limited to:
  • opinions on abortion
  • anything LGBTQ related
  • how many genders/sexes there are
  • liking pineapple on pizza
  • Politics (for the love of all that is holy please do not post any politics here. It is such a sensitive topic)
Sound good? Great! Guess I’ll start; a lot of people do not like Skyrim’s combat system, I on the other hand think it’s quite enjoyable.
Old-gen Console content should have never been removed

i don't know, a surprising amount of people post on dev profiles asking why the content was removed, and there are many posts about it too.

i don't know, a surprising amount of people post on dev profiles asking why the content was removed, and there are many posts about it too.
The people who didn’t want it removed were most curious, hence why they were vocal. The people who did want it removed, however, don’t even care enough to say why. That side has no reason to be vocal about the content.

The people who didn’t want it removed were most curious, hence why they were vocal. The people who did want it removed, however, don’t even care enough to say why. That side has no reason to be vocal about the content.
Actually, some people do enjoy pointing out all the flaws that the old gen content had.

Back
Top Bottom