Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I mean itd have to be considering that it seems like everyone who has a phone owns it
It is if you are fine playing underleveled compared to everyone who has had the game since launch or spends money, that's where most of the hate comes from

when something actually has an ad that is deemed worthy of actually being watched all the way through without skipping, you know that the thing it's advertising HAS to be good

when something actually has an ad that is deemed worthy of actually being watched all the way through without skipping, you know that the thing it's advertising HAS to be good
I don't even plan on getting the game because I just don't play mobile games other than Terraria, (Sometimes)MC, Sand:Box and Atomas mostly
I just think the ads are funny

cool
also some games that don't have ads for them are the best
like EBF5, Necromancer Story, and literally all of MDickie's games
Also helps that there are like no ads within the games themselves!

cool
also some games that don't have ads for them are the best
like EBF5, Necromancer Story, and literally all of MDickie's games
Also helps that there are like no ads within the games themselves!
You play EBF5?
Ight I'll use this opportunity to say another unpopular opinion. The Epic Battle Fantasy series is an underrated game series within the line-up of classic Flash games. I hear many people mention Stick Wars, Papa's games, Age of War, etc. but not much EBF even though those games are insanely fun and high-effort considering the time when these games were made.

I KNOWWW
Matt put so much effort into this awesome series
god damn i even felt that it was worth it to give the guy some frickin money and buy the deluxe version!
like how does the series not get more recognition for being so GOOOOD

Pop music that is actually good has become really rare. I feel like since the 2005-2010 era, rap and hip-hop kind of bled into everything else and now we just have hip hop tracks behind every. single. song. It makes everything seem bland and uninteresting to me.
edit: disclaimer, this is music originating from the americas so this wont apply across every country
modern music should try doing piano (or classical instruments)-only songs more
yes!!

Also, composers/song creators should use more dissonant melodies because they're interesting. Usually with a slightly dissonant chord progression/melody, the song sounds weird at first, but if you listen to it, it starts to grow on you, until you actually like it. A good example is Being of Discord ~ World Barrier by Kana Kasagi.

Pop music that is actually good has become really rare. I feel like since the 2005-2010 era, rap and hip-hop kind of bled into everything else and now we just have hip hop tracks behind every. single. song. It makes everything seem bland and uninteresting to me.
OH MY GOD YES
Every single dutch song I've heard in the past year (with one exception) has basically the same. exact. freaking. beat. and I hate it

I think white chocolate is good
Oh hell yes it is
Pure chocolate is just bad imo
I only eat it if I have literally nothing else to eat (like the time I was hungry but it was really late at night so I couldn't go downstairs, so I just grabbed some old pure chocolate I never ate and kept in my drawer)

Back
Top Bottom