Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

1. you aren't supposed to say that you've reported something
2. that was kinda pointless, as nothing has even happened. i wouldn't even classify this as an argument tbh.
and flaming is a harsh word for what isn't even an argument, you're blowing it out of proportion.

Okay, that's enough of that.
and no, until thou apologises and rectifies your opinion, we will be enemies.
@TerrariaOn3DS Whether you are joking or not, if someone does not want to continue a discussion then don't keep it going. Just agree to disagree and move on.
iv already reported the conv one to me and one to you can we pls stop flaming
If you have reported someone, please just leave it at that. Don't tell people that you've reported them, just move on and let us take care of it.

Agreed, they each have their own ups and downs
but 3DS wins if we compare their total scores, simply because Joy-Con Drift counts for -100 points
Absolutely. They have too many things that are fundamentally different to compare them directly. I also like the 3ds’s 360 degree sliding thing better.

Do not continue off-topic posting & harassment after a staff member has told you to stop
you've made it clear that you absolutely do not want to get along
but go ahead and simply stop
we'll still be enemies
@TerrariaOn3DS Whether you are joking or not, if someone does not want to continue a discussion then don't keep it going. Just agree to disagree and move on.
I wasn't trying to keep it going
as soon as he said that he didn't wish to continue the conversation, I said he could stop if he wanted to.

This is an insanely unpopular opinion but I actually miss breaking demon alters and having them corrupt or hallow a block in the cavern layer. It allowed the hallow to spread more in new locations just beyond the normal V and made it easy to set up new farms where it grew

I can of course perfectly understand why it was removed though, especially with the new achievement but I kind of wish it returned in a secret seed like it happening in the 4th alter and onward in ForTheWorthy

This is an insanely unpopular opinion but I actually miss breaking demon alters and having them corrupt or hallow a block in the cavern layer. It allowed the hallow to spread more in new locations just beyond the normal V and made it easy to set up new farms where it grew

I can of course perfectly understand why it was removed though, especially with the new achievement but I kind of wish it returned in a secret seed like it happening in the 4th alter and onward in ForTheWorthy
mine is that i hate ranger

it has lower dps then all the classes at most point in the game at this point and almost all the weapons are just stat improvements it suffers from lack of variety maybe reworking some weapons like the minishark would do well

it has lower dps then all the classes at most point in the game at this point and almost all the weapons are just stat improvements it suffers from lack of variety maybe reworking some weapons like the minishark would do well
True. I do kind of wish we got more early game rocket launchers and such instead of Guns or Bows. Maybe something that uses normal grenades as ammo?

I have a lot of unpopular opinions but here’s one for Terraria…

I don’t find the Underground Desert frustrating and I actually enjoy exploring it to an extent. Avoiding the traps can be a fun challenge, the enemies are difficult but manageable if you’re careful, the music slaps, and the loot you get in return is pretty useful. The only enemies that sometimes irritate me are the Dune Splicers because of how agile and strong they are, and the Desert Spirits because they teleport.

I don’t find the Underground Desert frustrating and I actually enjoy exploring it to an extent. Avoiding the traps can be a fun challenge, the enemies are difficult but manageable if you’re careful, the music slaps, and the loot you get in return is pretty useful. The only enemies that sometimes irritate me are the Dune Splicers because of how agile and strong they are, and the Desert Spirits because they teleport.
1674155298924.png
underground desert be like

Underground Desert imo is a high risk high reward biome. Thunderzapper, Bast Statue, Dunerider Boots are great pre-boss but you have to deal with cacti boulders activating each other in a chain reaction. I definitely enjoy trying to sneak into it early game though, along with Jungle to get good loot (Snow Biome isn’t as dangerous except for spiked ice slimes)

Underground Desert imo is a high risk high reward biome. Thunderzapper, Bast Statue, Dunerider Boots are great pre-boss but you have to deal with cacti boulders activating each other in a chain reaction. I definitely enjoy trying to sneak into it early game though, along with Jungle to get good loot (Snow Biome isn’t as dangerous except for spiked ice slimes)
i perfer ice biome early game for the loot and its safer i went there in hardcore opposed to the jungle

not even close
Actually, mobile and PC are already crossplay compatible so long as you align the version numbers (they're both on 1.4.4.9 currently so that already works by default), so the only thing they need to do to finish up crossplay is including consoles in it. 1.4.5 might actually bring crossplay if you think about it that way.

Anyway, in my opinion minecraft survival is actually pretty terrible in basically every regard. Creative more than makes up for it for its sheer potential as a tool for creation though.

Anyway, in my opinion minecraft survival is actually pretty terrible in basically every regard. Creative more than makes up for it for its sheer potential as a tool for creation though.
I can agree on that. Survival just feels to grindy, to get materials for building giant structures, for me usually so I don’t really build anything big in survival worlds.

GOD HELP ME MY SISTER JUST SAID THAT UR SUPPOSED TO PUT THE MILK BEFORE THE CEREAL
I respect her opinion and all but what in the fric girl

Back
Top Bottom