Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Stormbow is fun to mess around with but it's never been much of a priority for me
On a semi-related note: Pulse Bow shouldn't have been changed to pre-plantera, it was perfectly fine as a post-plant weapon
I'm totally not salty that my comment about one of my characters mainly using post-plantera weapons is no longer true because it's now equally split between pre and post plant stuff

You should be able to mine and attack things with your barehands, also remove all the difficulties including Legendary and replace it with Malice Mode.

also remove all the difficulties including Legendary and replace it with Malice Mode.

Well, pack it up everyone, there's no opinion more unpopular then this one
Jebaited.png

my reasoning for it is that true melee is no projectiles but all melee weapons are projectiles so it does not exist
Oh I know, I was merely teasing, but a lot of them do actually have true projectiles but not all of them. All though I think the use animations might be counted as projectiles is what they mean and according to the official wiki at least.

Oh I know, I was merely teasing, but a lot of them do actually have true projectiles but not all of them. All though I think the use animations might be counted as projectiles is what they mean and according to the official wiki at least.
the swing animation is not a projectile. Except for Terragrim and Arkhalis of course.

Maybe not in a shooty projectile way, but look at this: Copper Shortsword in the projectile created section of the infobox the animation is a projectile albiet not the shooty shooty type.
I'm not even gonna check that link, shortswords don't use the swinging animation that the broadswords do.
on top of that, in 1.3 shortswords also weren't projectiles.

I'm not even gonna check that link, shortswords don't use the swinging animation that the broadswords do.
on top of that, in 1.3 shortswords also weren't projectiles.
Well ok then, you do as you do, but I can assure you its only a link to the official wiki, not trying to provoke an argument my friend, so I'll drop it here.

Well ok then, you do as you do, but I can assure you its only a link to the official wiki, not trying to provoke an argument my friend, so I'll drop it here.
I already assumed it was just a link to the wiki, I just saw the name and already knew which page it was and I'm just too lazy to check
I'm also not trying to start an argument, I can just be extremely determined to prove something wrong if I can haha

Back
Top Bottom