Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

I already assumed it was just a link to the wiki, I just saw the name and already knew which page it was and I'm just too lazy to check
I'm also not trying to start an argument, I can just be extremely determined to prove something wrong if I can haha
Whew, thats good to know, and thats ok.

Maybe not in a shooty projectile way, but look at this: Copper Shortsword in the projectile created section of the infobox the animation is a projectile albiet not the shooty shooty type.

Well ok then, you do as you do, but I can assure you its only a link to the official wiki, not trying to provoke an argument my friend, so I'll drop it here.
BOY, WHAT IN THE SWEET NAME OF RED' IS THIS HERESY!? Is that...a link to the FANDOM wiki I see!? Have ye no shame on these sacred grounds!? How DARE ye deflower our holy temple, by havin' the NERVE, to call the inferior FANDOM variant, the OFFICIAL!? Ye ought to lay down thy arms and contemplate upon the MASSACRE ye have wrought forth at this moment!

THIS is the OFFICIAL wiki's link, not that abhorrent sacrilege! @Esther, if ye have so much as a modicum of humanity in thy heart & soul, ye would tribute solely to the consecrated grounds upon which our tree of knowledge bears the fruit of our sacred essence, and pay not a glimpse to the SNAKE, tempting ye towards an unholiest of unholy lands!

(Also, the reason why there is a Copper Shortsword "projectile" is because it's used in the Zenith's swing animation.)

BOY, WHAT IN THE SWEET NAME OF RED' IS THIS HERESY!? Is that...a link to the FANDOM wiki I see!? Have ye no shame on these sacred grounds!? How DARE ye deflower our holy temple, by havin' the NERVE, to call the inferior FANDOM variant, the OFFICIAL!? Ye ought to lay down thy arms and contemplate upon the MASSACRE ye have wrought forth at this moment!

THIS is the OFFICIAL wiki's link, not that abhorrent sacrilege! @Esther, if ye have so much as a modicum of humanity in thy heart & soul, ye would tribute solely to the consecrated grounds upon which our tree of knowledge bears the fruit of our sacred essence, and pay not a glimpse to the SNAKE, tempting ye towards an unholiest of unholy lands!

(Also, the reason why there is a Copper Shortsword "projectile" is because it's used in the Zenith's swing animation.)
I don't even visit the fandom wiki dw

(Also it's also to let you aim the stabby stabs)

Oh well bugger me, I forgot the fandom wiki is not the official one anymore the terraria wiki.gg is, my bad. Though theyre similiar I dont mind the fandom one though apparently it had a lot of ads though I use adblocker plus, but I have a preference to try and use the official one now, though I dont hate fandom.

I enjoyed the new flat spawns at first for building but now I kind of miss the varied terrain close by spawn. Especially those grass tunnel things with the surface chests in them, that allowed you to get a good item really early on

PlayStation controllers are weird
adding to this, Xbox controllers too. That's probably just because I grew up with nintendo controllers but I can never get used to B being where I expect A to be, and X being where I think Y is, and it's messed me up in menus (especially menus) more times than I would like to admit

adding to this, Xbox controllers too. That's probably just because I grew up with nintendo controllers but I can never get used to B being where I expect A to be, and X being where I think Y is, and it's messed me up in menus (especially menus) more times than I would like to admit
They all think they’re so special

Back
Top Bottom