Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

yea if he just gave some of that money away instead of doing his "Wow GuYs TodaY wE Are GOinG TO Do CuBe IN reaL liFE" the world would most likely be a better palce
You do understand that if he doesn’t upload his videos he can’t make the money like he does and donate? I get what you’re saying but he can’t just give away money without consistent income.

You do understand that if he doesn’t upload his videos he can’t make the money like he does and donate? I get what you’re saying but he can’t just give away money without consistent income.
listen idk anymore i dont even have my own beliefs on things the internet is a hellsite of gasslliigghhttinnggg

There’s a reason I’ve only played calamity a few times.
I love the content, there’s just too much of it.
Agreed.
I got burnt out of playing Terraria because of the mod. Most annoying part being that we were almost at the end of the run, just yharon 2 and scal left.
I have been working on a death mode run occasionally recently, but that one is mainly for research purposes and is on an old version of the mod.

Never played the Wii version but Double Dash was absolutely wicked cause me and my bros would play it together all the time in our teen years, but too each their own, I say in terms of your opinions.

Never played the Wii version but Double Dash was absolutely wicked cause me and my bros would play it together all the time in our teen years, but too each their own, I say in terms of your opinions.
you should try getting Mario Kart Wii someday, the rainbow road music is amazing and the graphics are in my opinion the best in the series.

I personally think Fortnite is fairly overrated, but I don’t like shooter games very much, so that could be it
Honestly I gotta disagree with this. Though I’ve never played the game, I don’t think Fortnite is overrated. But yes, if you don’t like shooters then you’ll probably not like Fortnite.

Liverpool FC are trash, come at me Reds fans

Nah I kid, plus I said that cause Im on holiday to Liverpool right now, but will be home tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom