Items Unseen Power

Cyanopsia

King Slime
Ok, my third idea is a new sword, made with 4 swords that don't get the spotlight they should:
Bee Keeper
Starfury
Any colour of Phaseblade
Ice Blade
Combine these like you would the Night's Edge, and voila! You have the Unseen Power.
It does 38 damage, has Average knockback, continuous swing, 26 use time, it has Very Long range, and it fires a small homing blue ball at enemies which does 20 damage.
It can be made into a true form like the Night's Edge, and it's damage is brought up to 75 damage, with it's projectile becoming a homing sword, and moving faster as well as dealing 75 damage.
It can also be combined with the True Excalibur to make the Terra Blade (or something else, open for suggestions).
The Unseen Power looks like this (I haven't done the true form yet):
55933-97d226492f09127da3f6cbd8149437f1.jpg

EDIT (In case you're curious as to what I changed): It now uses the Ice Blade in crafting instead of the Enchanted Sword.

EDIT 2: After some difficult re-spriting, here is the true form:
57707-cbd76c79915331f621e4dd9124959038.jpg

Attachments

• Unseen Power.png
    Unseen Power.png
    636 bytes · Views: 1,168
  • True Unseen Power.png
    True Unseen Power.png
    1,023 bytes · Views: 152
Last edited:
Pretty good. I wouldn't recommend using the Enchanted Sword in the recipe though, because of how rare it is. The damage and use time should be a little lower.

I... really like this idea. The creativity is through the roof. Who's ever though of making a sword crafted from 4 less popular swords?

Crazy idea. What if Unseen Power was a Crimson counterpart to the Night's Edge, crafted with a Blood Butcherer instead of an Enchanted Sword? Would put a spin on the "Wrath of the Gods" thing going on.

I love it! I barely use the night's edge's swords, and hate grinding for them. The only thing I am concerned about is having the enchanted sword in the recipe, it should be replaced by the Ice Blade, so players can actually craft this sword.

I... don't know how I feel about this one. I can't say that I dislike the idea, it's quite good actually (except for the Enchanted Sword part :p). I find it weird that it's True counterpart is seemingly more powerful than the other True swords though.
But honestly, that sprite. It's not that it's bad, but rather that the swords design seems a bit boring in comparison to other Terraria blades. It needs a revamp >.>

Crazy idea. What if Unseen Power was a Crimson counterpart to the Night's Edge, crafted with a Blood Butcherer instead of an Enchanted Sword? Would put a spin on the "Wrath of the Gods" thing going on.
That's brilliant, but the only trouble is that then the Blade of Grass, Fiery Greatsword, and Muramasa would eventually become useless. I was kinda thinking that this would be an alternate in the sense that you can choose, rather than the way Boc/Eow works ("If you have Crimson, fight this one, if you have Corruption, fight this other one").

That's brilliant, but the only trouble is that then the Blade of Grass, Fiery Greatsword, and Muramasa would eventually become useless. I was kinda thinking that this would be an alternate in the sense that you can choose, rather than the way Boc/Eow works ("If you have Crimson, fight this one, if you have Corruption, fight this other one").
Well, the Muramasa autoswings and the other 2 inflict debuffs, so yeah. The Bee Keeper ensures that you have both visited the Jungle and killed a boss at around Skeletron-level (possibly multiple times), the Dungeon has a bunch of other loot that you would want, and visiting the Underworld is inevitable due to the WoF.

Well, the Muramasa autoswings and the other 2 inflict debuffs, so yeah. The Bee Keeper ensures that you have both visited the Jungle and killed a boss at around Skeletron-level (possibly multiple times), the Dungeon has a bunch of other loot that you would want, and visiting the Underworld is inevitable due to the WoF.
True, but I mostly meant the swords. Either way, I've edited the recipe to remove the Enchanted Sword, so it doesn't matter anymore.

Its a good idea, but I have one question, how do you make the sword pictures?
There are several spiriting tools on the internet, my favourite being pixlr (although I may use other ones for, well, reasons...), and many people will be happy to help with spriting (in fact, if you were asking because you wanted to make a sprite for something, I'd be happy to help). Hope this helps :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1435604003,1435603892][/DOUBLEPOST]
Support! This idea is very original! I love it.
I support this
Thanks! :golem:
[DOUBLEPOST=1435604088][/DOUBLEPOST]
But honestly, that sprite. It's not that it's bad, but rather that the swords design seems a bit boring in comparison to other Terraria blades. It needs a revamp >.>
I'll get to work on that!

Back
Top Bottom