tModLoader (Untitled) Mod

Pedguinarmy12

Terrarian
INFORMATION
The Whispering Death Mod is a mod that adds 500+ (not exact number) items and enemies, all with unique AI! The Whispering Death mod will add several new bosses (not exact number) and quality of life changes. (more info coming soon)

Please leave suggestions in the discord!

Discord

https://discord.gg/ypGAmgP

Open Recruitment!
Here is the official forms to fill out to apply for dev

LIST OF DEVS
(note that they are named from the names they have on the discord)

Coders
ss802
babomba
ItIsThePedguin
Diavolo
Nekomimi
yelloface

Musicians
Pedguinarmy12
ss802
zetryjen

Spriters
Pedguinarmy12
Greybrynn
ss802
FrostrySpectre
Giorno Giovanna
yelloface

Testers
commandzac45
Greybrynn

Featured Mods

Subnautica Mod

Fading Light Mod

Knight's Glory Mod

Last edited:
How about a prehardmode boss like a lot of the other mods..... and it’s a vulture, you could summon the vulture with a rare vulture that spawns once the eater/brain has been defeated, and skeletron and eye of chuthulu. The vulture boss is called the death tumbler, and the rare vulture that spawns is called the encumbered vulture, which has been frozen in stone.... yeah just an idea

I would seriously love to help this mod with development, but I can’t I have limited time on my laptop, so it’s gonna be hard, but if you guys need any ideas you can ask me for some.

I have an idea for this little mini boss during the blood moon, he has 1200 health and his name is, (insert name here), haven’t come up with one, but he leads to making an NPC move in to progress to the next boss, and the NPC is the young blood mutant, you can come up with some names for him. So he sells some cool stuff one of the is the blood scythe, it’s a scythe that shoots out blood cicles. It does 27 damage and you have to use it to summon the next boss, the blood butcher. Which, once the Npc moved in, you either wait for a blood moon, or pay him 2 gold for a blood moon, then once you defeat 3 (insert name here) with the blood scythe, the blood butcher spawns in, and he flys around to attack you (pretty close to the ground, but about higher than where you are at) one of his attacks are that he summons some blood mutants, with blood scythes to attack you, and you have to kill those mutants in order to open up his health again.
Also I have an idea for one of the death tumbler’s attacks, it rains down vulture feathers, and also once she gets defeated, in expert mode she fdrops some wings, that allow you to glide, and if you dip down and then dip up, you glide up then down.

I have an idea for this little mini boss during the blood moon, he has 1200 health and his name is, (insert name here), haven’t come up with one, but he leads to making an NPC move in to progress to the next boss, and the NPC is the young blood mutant, you can come up with some names for him. So he sells some cool stuff one of the is the blood scythe, it’s a scythe that shoots out blood cicles. It does 27 damage and you have to use it to summon the next boss, the blood butcher. Which, once the Npc moved in, you either wait for a blood moon, or pay him 2 gold for a blood moon, then once you defeat 3 (insert name here) with the blood scythe, the blood butcher spawns in, and he flys around to attack you (pretty close to the ground, but about higher than where you are at) one of his attacks are that he summons some blood mutants, with blood scythes to attack you, and you have to kill those mutants in order to open up his health again.
Also I have an idea for one of the death tumbler’s attacks, it rains down vulture feathers, and also once she gets defeated, in expert mode she fdrops some wings, that allow you to glide, and if you dip down and then dip up, you glide up then down.
I like that idea! I am going to get to work on boss themes for the blood moon!

for the blood moon boss the boss could first describe itself as a smiling zombie
Zombie.png
It has two extra pixels making it appear to smile and also has blood in its hair

Back
Top Bottom