Unturned anyone?

M the Mister

Retinazer
So how many of terrarians play unturned?

I personaly play it a lot on a server

It's more fun to play multiplayer cause you need to be very careful what you do

Last edited:
Yeah, I play a little Unturned once in a while. Pretty fun game, go check it out if you haven't heard of it. It is Free on Steam!

I have it. Feels like DayZ, only it traded the horrible controls for horrible graphics.

It's alright I guess, just not much more than that...

Why ashamed? I like it alot, I play it with my friend too :)
Let's just say it's not the most original game i've seen
Genuinely fun though, we found out almost every in game mechanic on our own, without using the wiki, just like when we were kids :joy:
Too bad playing on servers didn't appeal me that much, mainly because of how small pei is.

Genuinely fun though, we found out almost every in game mechanic on our own, without using the wiki, just like when we were kids :joy:
Too bad playing on servers didn't appeal me that much, mainly because of how small pei is.
Yea I find the pei really small especially when playing on servers, maybe if they update the map....
[DOUBLEPOST=1441487767,1441487665][/DOUBLEPOST]
But just me and my friend can't figure out how fishing works, we found a fishing pole we crafted ba campfires but how to catch a fish?

I played it a while back with a friend of mine. I got a car, drove around, then got kicked from the server for hacking. I then tried to rejoin and got stuck in a hill no matter what I did.
I'm sure it's fixed by now, but I haven't had a reason to continue playing it.

Back
Top Bottom