Upcoming Games

Bade

Official Terrarian
What upcoming games are you all excited for? I myself am pretty hyped for Red Dead 2 on PC and Cyberpunk 2077 next year.

At this time, the 2 games I'm looking most forward to are Hollow Knight: Silksong and Metroid Prime 4.

Silksong moreso because Metroid Prime 4 has been delayed and it is very much possible there will be no new info for it until 2020 or 2021. I've seen the trailer and E3 demo for Silksong, it is incredible. I have my friends to thank for recommending Hollow Knight overall to me.

I'm also looking forward to the next Tales of game. Tales of Arise. I've only completed 2 of the games in the Tales series so far (Abyss and Berseria), but I am interested in getting more invested into the series as a whole as I love the worlds and the way the characters are portrayed from the games I've played so far.

Going to have to agree when it comes to Silksong, and I'm trying to not experience much of the game via trailers and such, that way I can have a first-time experience closer to the original Hollow Knight. The only other game I'm really excited over trying is, believe it or not, Minecraft Earth. Not gonna touch the microtransaction stuff though.

Back
Top Bottom