Blocks & Decoration Update to pink vases & more vases

What do you think?

• I want more vases, but not flowers in vases.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want flowers in vases, but one type of vase is enough.

• I don't want any of this.

• Total voters

IndigoGollum

The Destroyer
Flowers in Vases

So. Pink vases. We have them, and they're an alright decoration. But they could be more. I think you should be able to place any alchemy flower or dye flower (deathweed, blinkroot, sky blue flower, etc.) in a pink vase. When a flower is placed in a vase, the vase could show 2-4 flowers sticking out of it. This would be purely decorational, and the flower would drop as an item when the vase broke.

More Vases
Right now for small decorative vases we have pink vases. I'd like to see more. I think there could be more clay vases in other colors, and maybe also a glass vase crafted from 4 glass at any furnace. These would still function as placed bottles for the purpose of crafting potions.

Sure, that could be nice.
The color matters relatively little though, because it can be painted. though for that reason, a simple white variant might would be good.

It definitelly would be nice if you could put flowers in them.
If we're at it, what about the large vases? though they're not really for flowers, I guess, but they're vases too, nonetheless.

If we're at it, what about the large vases? though they're not really for flowers, I guess, but they're vases too, nonetheless.
That's true. I couldn't think of any way to improve the large vases, so I just focused on the small one with this thread.

Back
Top Bottom