Switch Update...

What else do i need for lunatic cultist? (Already getting demon heart)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZpugKing

Terrarian
Sorry for those who thought i was cheating, i have a seperate expert world and i totally forgot about it. Thats why i don't have the demon heart. I will fight expert WoF now, (i beat golem, now preparing for lunatic cultist, also have ufo mount, influx waver, and charge blaster.)

15820696441111113324030.jpg Worlds

Sorry for those people on my previous post who were a little mad that i put the wrong topic, I've never used Forums. If i do the same mistake, just tell me which topic is which if it bothers you.:(
15820697109351802279721.jpg1582069782816117788901.jpgloot right now

I've been thinking about using the worm scarf that i have in my chest.

If people get mad about threads being in the wrong section, then that's their problem, not yours. ;) We understand that it may be difficult for new members to find the right section for their threads right away, and it's trivial for us to move threads if they do end up 'lost', so as long as you're at least trying to get them where they belong, it's all good.

With that said, we generally don't allow members to make new threads to continue the same topic. If you want to continue discussing your playthroughs, please use your original thread for that, or alternatively you can keep us updated on your profile.

I have locked this thread so that no one can reply. If you have any questions, please send me or any of the other moderators a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom