Mobile Updates won’t install.. (IOS)

I used to play Terraria a lot on my old iPad Mini 2 when the game used to be free. On it, it would always say; “The build has expired, please upgrade”. But I ignored it. Now, I have the iPad Pro with the most recent iOS, and it does the same thing. I have tried multiple ways to solve the problem like logging in and off my Apple ID, resetting my iPad, and actually deleting the app and redownloading. For some reason, updates won’t download. Note: I used the same Apple ID that I used on my other iPad, so it allows me to redownload the game for free through my ID.

Can anybody help? I am really bored after defeating all of the HC bosses yesterday lol.

Thank you!

I used to play Terraria a lot on my old iPad Mini 2 when the game used to be free. On it, it would always say; “The build has expired, please upgrade”. But I ignored it. Now, I have the iPad Pro with the most recent iOS, and it does the same thing. I have tried multiple ways to solve the problem like logging in and off my Apple ID, resetting my iPad, and actually deleting the app and redownloading. For some reason, updates won’t download. Note: I used the same Apple ID that I used on my other iPad, so it allows me to redownload the game for free through my ID.

Can anybody help? I am really bored after defeating all of the HC bosses yesterday lol.

Thank you!
Hi @Terra-ble Player, welcome to the forums. :dryadsmile:

As far as I know, only the Google Play store has two versions (paid and free) of Terraria. Don’t know offhand if the iOS App Store has had a free version in the past, but I’m pretty sure it doesn’t have one now.

Is your app from 505 Games? And did you ever end up purchasing the paid version?

Back
Top Bottom