Portfolio/Multi-Topic [Upgrade to Hardmode] Legendary Mode

=.= petethepug =.=

Pixel Pirate
So I been thinking that when you have finished the main goal of Hardmode there is nothing really else you can do in game, so I been thinking maybe if there were a even harder mode named Legendary Mode, and how do you get this you ask? Like in Pre - Hardmode you have to defeat the Wall O Flesh in order to pass onto Hardmode which is understandable since it is a test. But I been thinking maybe add a new end boss to Terraria as a final finish to the game, this final boss will be God, or if you even want to. You can call it Maximus, the God of Life, this is a Passive boss that tends to do nothing, but float around in the Heaven Biome, but if you start attacking he will attack you at an instant firing Lightning, summoning Harpy's, mini Wyren's, and everything, and the best thing of all is that you have to fight him in the Sky, just like the Wall O Flesh he will drag you to the front if you are behind him, and has similar attack's that are upgraded to him, once you kill him you will unlock Legendary Mode, therefore allowing you in game to have more blocks to build with, and after that the game is over. You defeated one of the hardest bosses in game, and the Hallow, and Crimson no longer spread =).

So what do you think lol.

We do not really need a mode after hardmode. Also you are not going into enough detail what things will you unlock in legendary mode, what are the bosses stats, what ores will be in it. You do not have enough info to get my support. :(

We do not really need a mode after hardmode. Also you are not going into enough detail what things will you unlock in legendary mode, what are the bosses stats, what ores will be in it. You do not have enough info to get my support. :(
I want to make as much detail as possible.
But last time I did that no one wanted to look at my thread once so ever, and I was adding more weather changes to Terraria as a suggestion =/.

But last time I did that no one wanted to look at my thread once so ever, and I was adding more weather changes to Terraria as a suggestion =/.
Doesn't matter - detail is still a must have in any suggestion like this, regardless if people will read it or not.

The failure(?) of your last thread does not justify the lack of details in this one.

You can't just give us a boss and say it will unlock a new mode. What's in this new mode? What are the challenges? The rewards? Why do we want this? Why can't we just add the content into the current hard mode?

You need to be able to answer those questions to satisfaction. That last one is more important than anything. Most of the time, a new mode just means hard mode with boosted stats. Hence, simply adding them into the current hard mode is more than enough.

Also, don't include "lol" in your thread. We'd like to think you at least are taking your suggestion seriously.

Lastly, I'm going to say no thanks to a re-skin of WoF. You could've at the very least, thought up of the stats and some new attacks.

Last edited:
The failure(?) of your last thread does not justify the lack of details in this one.

You can't just give us a boss and say it will unlock a new mode. What's in this new mode? What are the challenges? The rewards? Why do we want this? Why can't we just add the content into the current hard mode?

You need to be able to answer those questions to satisfaction. That last one is more important than anything. Most of the time, a new mode just means hard mode with boosted stats. Hence, simply adding them into the current hard mode is more than enough.

Also, don't include "lol" in your thread. We'd like to think you at least are taking your suggestion seriously.

Lastly, I'm going to say no thanks to a re-skin of WoF. You could've at the very least, thought up of the stats and some new attacks.

This is basically all that needs to be said. We already know 1.3 is including a Lunar event and a final boss, as well as Expert Mode. This Legendary Mode hasn't been fleshed out at all, the entire thread as a whole needs more effort put into it.

i actually think something to do after hardmode has been conquered would be nice, as you get awesome gear from the bosses and moon events, and no new enemies to use them on. it doesn't have much detail, but it would be a cool idea. might not fit in vanilla terraria, but would make a cool mod.

I would say,this is even worser than my insanemode threads.In my insanemode threads which i abandoned,i still included some details.Put in a ttheme like 1.1,some ores,3-5 bosses,and some more stuff such as furniture,blocks and more.

Expert mode is confirmed lol.
Expert mode is a mode you set at the start of a playthrough that makes bosses have harder AI and crap like that. Nothing to do with hardmode.

OT: what would this do for you? It almost sounds like the world gets EASIER after you get legendary mode. Also, like everyone else has said, we don't need a continued Hardmode.

Expert mode is a mode you set at the start of a playthrough that makes bosses have harder AI and crap like that. Nothing to do with hardmode.

OT: what would this do for you? It almost sounds like the world gets EASIER after you get legendary mode. Also, like everyone else has said, we don't need a continued Hardmode.

No it was just a thing. I didn't mean it in that context.

Back
Top Bottom