tModLoader Upgraded Accessories

So, I saw that there was a new update and noticed the new thumbnail for the mod. I have to say, the new sprites are actually AMAZING. Seriously!
I mean, comparing the exoskeleton sprite alone shows how much the sprites improved. The animation is amazing too! :dryadhappy:

Quick edit, so I don't double-post: I think the sound system received the best improvement, my favorite sprite of all of them however, is the Vortex Scope. I love the animation!

One more thing... can I help make a support banner for this mod? :p
I really want to put one in my "Mods I Support" section.

Last edited:
1. What is a sprites?
2. Your Threatening Presence isn't working, hope you would fix that, thanks. It say increases pickup range for life hearts and mana stars but it doesn't).
1581406402354.png

Yeah, the graphic do look really great. But... the animation motion is kinda too fast, hope the dev would slow it down a bit so we can enjoy the motion of this great mod :3
which motion? there's a lot of it
tho all sprites got their fps choosen carfully to look the best

super genial ya tengo todos los accesorios, lo juego con calamity pero odio el "Traje espacial" o al menos odio la mecánica de la gravedad que este traje incluye por favor retira eso de voltear la gravedad o que se pueda evitar con la opción social

super genial ya tengo todos los accesorios, lo juego con calamity pero odio el "Traje espacial" o al menos odio la mecánica de la gravedad que este traje incluye por favor retira eso de voltear la gravedad o que se pueda evitar con la opción social
please ask in english ^^

please ask in english ^^

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they were asking for some balance with Calamity-based accessories. That's probably a good idea, as some people use Calamity only, or both Calamity AND Thorium.

The only things that are in the mod are either Vanilla, or Thorium-focused. I agree there should be some Calamity compatibility, and maybe an accessory that's balanced with both mods in mind.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think they were asking for some balance with Calamity-based accessories. That's probably a good idea, as some people use Calamity only, or both Calamity AND Thorium.

The only things that are in the mod are either Vanilla, or Thorium-focused. I agree there should be some Calamity compatibility, and maybe an accessory that's balanced with both mods in mind.
good thinking, indeed. Sadly, i don't decide that. But Gotart usually gladly accepts new ideas, i can ask him; he usually responds quick

Since the destroyer scarf was removed. Is there still a reason to nerf the worm scarf ? It's 12% instead of the default 17%. (I don't have calamity so it's not that)
Possibly could you add configurable option to remove the Luminite Bar requirement in the Uber Items ?

This is such a good and useful mod thank you for making this, alltough I would like to see an upgrade to the celestial shell, I think that would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom