Items upgraded biome weapons

do you have ideas and would you say yes or no?

• i say yes because the weapons them selves are getting left behind in strength. so yes upgrade

• i say no because they would to insane and that it could be to powerful and out of hand.

Results are only viewable after voting.

quizang

Terrarian
does anybody think it would be cool to have upgraded biome weapons? not to make them that crazy or anything. But ive gotton some really nice thoughts on this topic and I would just like to see your reaction and posts/ideas to this topic.

You should probably make it so you can only vote for one thing
Also, the biome chest weapons are powerful enough as they are

When we say "suggestion" here, we mean "ideas expanded and can easily be presented to the developers for perusal, preferably with most, if not all, of the details worked out", not "random ideas that I just had and I have two sentences to round it up". I mean, a few things can work for the latter, but those are usually for small changes. But something that adds to the gameplay/combat usually falls under the former. Lots of balancing and working out something fun. This currently lacks a load of details.

Look around the suggestion section and see how others do it. The ones that generally have people's support.

Back
Top Bottom