Items Upgraded Star Cannon!

Scribbles782

Spazmatism
Story- (Yes, this has a story)- I really loved the star cannon since I first obtained it, shot all of my fallen stars, then never used it again because I couldn't be bothered to get more. (I was like 9 at the time and was playing on the mobile version, OKAY?!) And I really wanted something that will take me later into the game that has to do with the Star Cannon! So, behold, my suggestion! :D

So this weapon could be a hardmode weapon called the Night Sky Howitzer that uses these ingredients-

- Star Cannon
- 3 Mana Crystals
- 7 Souls of Light
- 7 Souls of Night
- Illegal Gun Parts

This weapon would have these stats-

- 73 Damage
- Weak Knockback
- Very Fast Speed (Same as the Star Cannon)
- 8% Crit chance
- Shoots Mana Crystals
- 50% chance not to consume ammo
- Best modifier is 'Unreal'

This weapon would be able to pierce infinite enemies, SHREDDING the Destroyer! This weapon is, in fact, not that OP because...
1. We have the Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows.
2. It uses a very hard to obtain ammo, unless you have a farm.

Okay, that's my suggestion! I hope you liked it! And if there are any sorts of suggestions, thoughts, comments to give me crippling depression, leave a reply below! :D (And special thanks to @Lumini for the cool name!)

Last edited:
Firstly- I can't think of a name, so I'm gonna need YOU, THE COMMUNITY to make a name for this! (And a sprite could be cool too!) :D Thanks in advanced!

Story- (Yes, this has a story)- I really loved the star cannon since I first obtained it, shot all of my fallen stars, then never used it again because I couldn't be bothered to get more. (I was like 9 at the time and was playing on the mobile version, OKAY?!) And I really wanted something that will take me later into the game that has to do with the Star Cannon! So, behold, my suggestion! :D

So this weapon could be a hardmode weapon that uses these ingredients-

- Star Cannon
- 3 Mana Crystals
- 7 Souls of Light
- 7 Souls of Night
- Illegal Gun Parts

This weapon would have these stats-

- 73 Damage
- Weak Knockback
- Very Fast Speed (Same as the Star Cannon)
- 8% Crit chance
- Shoots Mana Crystals
- 50% chance not to consume ammo
- Best modifier is 'Unreal'

This weapon would be able to pierce infinite enemies, SHREDDING the Destroyer! This weapon is, in fact, not that OP because...
1. We have the Daedalus Stormbow with Holy Arrows.
2. It uses a very hard to obtain ammo, unless you have a farm.

Okay, that's my suggestion! I hope you liked it! And if there are any sorts of suggestions, thoughts, comments to give me crippling depression, leave a reply below! :D

I myself am ambivalent about the suggestion, but I think a good name would be the Night Sky's Howitzer.

I myself am ambivalent about the suggestion, but I think a good name would be the Night Sky's Howitzer.
Okay, I have a few things to say.
1. "AMBIVALENT"? This is a forum for a kids game, and no place for such vocabulary. I am 14, with a somewhat large vocabulary range, and i had to search up what that means. Jeez!

2, I also had to search up what "howitzer" meant, but now that I know, that is a pretty good name! I'll add it! :D

Okay, I have a few things to say.
1. "AMBIVALENT"? This is a forum for a kids game, and no place for such vocabulary. I am 14, with a somewhat large vocabulary range, and i had to search up what that means. Jeez!

2, I also had to search up what "howitzer" meant, but now that I know, that is a pretty good name! I'll add it! :D

This is a public forum, and I'll use whatever vocabulary I choose, excluding profanity. All I did was search a thesaurus for synonyms of cannon.

This is a public forum, and I'll use whatever vocabulary I choose, excluding profanity. All I did was search a thesaurus for synonyms of cannon.
I know, I'm not legitimately upset, I was just saying. But what if I was like a 11 year old and needed clarification for every other word you said? XD And I am well aware that you have the right to free speech in this.

I know, I'm not legitimately upset, I was just saying. But what if I was like a 11 year old and needed clarification for every other word you said? XD And I am well aware that you have the right to free speech in this.

If an eleven-year-old is reading this forum, presumably they're on the internet, therefore it's not a stretch at all for them to search up the words that I use. Also, I consider ambivalent to be a reasonably common word. Now, if I had said 'presuppositional apologetics' or 'myrmidon', then you would have a point about unnecessarily confusing words. I'm glad you liked the name.

First ammendment rights bois.

I myself would LOVE to see an upgraded star cannon (with it being ONE of my fav weapons in the game) But how about adding in some sprites?

Back
Top Bottom