PS4 Uploading Characters After 1.3?

Sweettooth098

Terrarian
How do I upload a character to the cloud save like we were able to before the update? I don't see an option for it and after losing an account after 2 years I want to not start over for the third time if my data gets corrupted because of all the new bugs

How do I upload a character to the cloud save like we were able to before the update? I don't see an option for it and after losing an account after 2 years I want to not start over for the third time if my data gets corrupted because of all the new bugs
Hi @Sweettooth098, here is how you upload and download your saved data to the cloud.

ps4-upload-download-1.jpg

Hi @Sweettooth098, here is how you upload and download your saved data to the cloud.

View attachment 189796
I tried to transfer my characters from one console to the other but after uploading then downloading the characters didn’t show up anywhere on the new console :/[/QUOTE]
[doublepost=1513478363,1513477783][/doublepost]
I tried to transfer my characters from one console to the other but after uploading then downloading the characters didn’t show up anywhere on the new console :/
[/QUOTE]
I figured it out, you can’t upload only the characters you have to upload a file called SYSTEM too, you won’t lose any of the files on the original or new console!

I tried to transfer my characters from one console to the other but after uploading then downloading the characters didn’t show up anywhere on the new console :/

I figured it out, you can’t upload only the characters you have to upload a file called SYSTEM too, you won’t lose any of the files on the original or new console!
Glad you got it figured out @MajorHunter.

the only bad thing about that method you showed a picture of, is that it won't show my PS3 worlds that I uploaded to the cloud only my PS4 worlds. I want to transfer my PS3 worlds to the ps4 but the cloud keeps crashing my game

So I tried this because I'm goin to my dad's house and I wanted to continue my acount on his PS4 as well. So I tried to method and I need PS Plus to do it.. Is there another way?

So I tried this because I'm goin to my dad's house and I wanted to continue my acount on his PS4 as well. So I tried to method and I need PS Plus to do it.. Is there another way?

I know this is pretty late so sorry if you don't need help any more. Made an account to answer this for you. Maybe someone else will stumble across this and use the info.

You can achieve this by using a USB stick. This works whether you have PS Plus or not.

- Sony Support Link On Saved Data USB Transfer

Back
Top Bottom