"Urban" - L0ST5ILVER

L0ST5ILVER

Official Terrarian

This is a piece that I wrote, played and composed. Let's all take a chill pill, and tell me what you all think, if you have any thoughts.
I love answering questions so if you have any, don't be afraid to ask!
-L0ST

It's fine, you probably mistook me for a boy because my profile pic is a boy. That happens sometimes, I've made that mistake myself.

This is really good! Only one complaint, I don't really like the instrument, don't know what it's called, but if you've ever played Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, it's an instrument used in the Shrines.

This is really good! Only one complaint, I don't really like the instrument, don't know what it's called, but if you've ever played Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, it's an instrument used in the Shrines.
There are multiple instruments used here. I assume you mean the melodic instrument, that is actually not a real instrument, it's a clip of Seymour Skinner saying "Ah" from the steam hams bit, I edited it and used it as an instrument :p
It's a pretty subjective instrument to be fair.

I... I might just be really dense, but I don't understand what you're saying. Anyways, really good song.

He means Seymour Skinner from the simsons saying ah from the episode, Steamed hams, Was used in this song with some editing to make it sound more like an instrument.
Just realized something, There's this game called pixel gun 3D, It is popular though you might have not heard of it. Many people have not.

I played through the full story mode (And played alot of normal pvp matches) And this sounds like a track from that game. (Some levels have sounds that sound like this)

Only some bits of it though sound like that and this is much more upbeat.

And better :)

Back
Top Bottom