tModLoader Use Control to Quick Trash

Hi I downloaded your mod but when I hold left Ctrl the trashcan icon next to the cursor shows up similar to 1.4 but left clicking items does nothing. I tried disabling other mods to check for incompatibility but the issue's still there :(

Hi I downloaded your mod but when I hold left Ctrl the trashcan icon next to the cursor shows up similar to 1.4 but left clicking items does nothing. I tried disabling other mods to check for incompatibility but the issue's still there :(
That's very odd since it works perfectly for me... could you elaborate on "left clicking items"?

That's very odd since it works perfectly for me... could you elaborate on "left clicking items"?
What I meant is that Ctrl+Left click would automatically place the item into the trash slot but nothing happens when I tried to do that. It's the same as if you disable "Shift click Auto Trash" and then try to Shift Click. The Trash Icon would show up near the cursor but left-clicking would do nothing to the item. My version is 1.3.5.3 and tModLoader is 0.11.7.4 if it helps.

I've also been experiencing that bug and it apparently has something to do with the Shop Expander Mod since it works perfectly without it.

Actualy, you can use shift in 1.4, all you need to do is go to the setting. and you can also use control in TML, same thing, setting,controls,Left shift quick trash. so yeah, I have used that since 1.4 came out, so I am still using sihft

Actualy, you can use shift in 1.4, all you need to do is go to the setting. and you can also use control in TML, same thing, setting,controls,Left shift quick trash. so yeah, I have used that since 1.4 came out, so I am still using sihft
Okay. This matters why?

Nice mod, was kinda hard to mentally switch back from 1.4 to modded controls. Sadly it does not work with Magic Storage (quick stashing/shift+left mouse button)

I'm having issues. If I hold CTRL, I see a trash cursor as I should, but when I left-click, I just pick up the item instead of quick-trashing it.

I'm using this alongside your 1.4 Features/QoL/Mechanics and Smart Doors mods since QoL has the other two shown as dependency mods, so it made sense to download it all.

I thought maybe QoL was an issue, but whether it's active or not, the problem remains the same.

There isn't some other setting I need to fix up first, is there? 🤔
1.4 Features/QoL/Mechanics is an empty mod. It adds nothing. Serves purely as a "hub" for all of @GoodPro712's 1.4 mods.

after using the mod for a bit, I noticed that it works fine normally, but it stops working with a chest open - control clicking just picks up the item, and does not trash it.

Back
Top Bottom