Mobile Use glitches at own risk (funny story)

Yoloman6323

Terrarian
So I was in a world in pre hard mode and I had used a bait dupe glitch that turned blocks into butterflies,with this bait I was able to grind the reaver shark. About two days later I quickly exited out of the same world with out it letting it save, cause I had to eat and when I came back in I went to make a hellevator and when I went to swing my trusty reaver shark it turned into a butterfly and flew away (feel free to share glitch stories):joy:':eek::(

When the magic mirror glitch was around, i went to copy my ROD (Rod Of Discord) with said glitch, and it disappeared. A small, yet irritating, outcome of this glitch if done wrong.

That makes me want to play mobile again, I wonder what else turns back to butterflies with the glitch :p

I found 2 magic mirrors in one chest.
I wonder if a certain camera-moving hoik works in mobile?

I used to carry 999 truffle worms on me and I know how to get the glitch, so I have to check the item description before using. I used that method to get free bait by changing worms into dirt and using dirt to get truffle worms to spawn.

Alright, lets talk about Terraria’s bait system first, to summon Duke fishron, the game has to detect wether you’re using truffle worms or not, meaning Duke fishron has to be summoned by use real truffle worms. If you use the glitch with truffle worms you can have up to 716% fishing power(without armor, accessories or buffs) and farm for days.

I got about 20 Reavers that way.

Back on 360 I somehow broke the spawn limit for birds when I was experimenting to see how to get the most spawns possible. I ended up with a few thousand birds in a cave and my FPS dipped to the point that I couldn't tell if it froze or not. Meanwhile my friend was building a boss arena out of platforms and right after I killed the birds every platform he placed turned into a bird. The best part was that if you caught the birds it gave you rainbow walls instead of wood platforms or birds.

I actually had plenty of times where I screwed up the item ids on accident. On my first world I was getting dozens of key molds from zombies in pre-hardmode

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom