Video Use the Healing Potions Without CD

I feel like there's an important step missing in the video. Was it your intent to say that throwing anything out while autopause is on will cancel a potion healing cooldown? I'm just really unclear on what's happening here.

What do you think the mechanic powering this glitch is? How does it work? What causes it?

I feel like there's an important step missing in the video. Was it your intent to say that throwing anything out while autopause is on will cancel a potion healing cooldown? I'm just really unclear on what's happening here.

What do you think the mechanic powering this glitch is? How does it work? What causes it?
You can turn on Autopause , then you will use the healing potions without CD by throwing out something . Just use without CD FREELY , but you can not cancel the CD .
I think that it may be a bug , Like Fishing with Many fishhooks

So the cooldown debuff is still technically present and counting down, but after you use the "Throw" button or drag an item out of your inventory, it's as if the cooldown doesn't actually block you from using the potion if it's anywhere in the top hotbar? Is that it?

So the cooldown debuff is still technically present and counting down, but after you use the "Throw" button or drag an item out of your inventory, it's as if the cooldown doesn't actually block you from using the potion if it's anywhere in the top hotbar? Is that it?
Yeah

Back
Top Bottom