Weapons & Equip Useful Frost Legion Drops - Hardmode Holiday weapons

I don't think it would hurt to refer to the Tommy Gun as it's more badass name: The Chicago Typewriter
And great suggestion! It gives more of a reason to fight those snowy jerks, and without getting a full stack of useless snow. Seriously, I got almost a full stack from a single fight.

Just a quick idea: Maybe the Snow Balla could have a second drop? My idea was the Snow Rod, an upgrade to the Ice Rod that summons platforms made of snow? They act like Wooden Platforms, and stay aound for longer than the ice blocks.

Just a quick idea: Maybe the Snow Balla could have a second drop? My idea was the Snow Rod, an upgrade to the Ice Rod that summons platforms made of snow? They act like Wooden Platforms, and stay aound for longer than the ice blocks.
It doesn't make sense that an arguably pre-hardmode invasion [even if it is restricted to the holiday] gives loot that has better stats than an early-mid hardmode item.
I'd recommend having them with a shorter duration, making them fragile like ice in the underground snow biome, and/or giving the Snow Rod the current Ice Rod's block duration time, while increasing the Ice Rod's duration by, say, 50% or so.

It doesn't make sense that an arguably pre-hardmode invasion [even if it is restricted to the holiday] gives loot that has better stats than an early-mid hardmode item.
I'd recommend having them with a shorter duration, making them fragile like ice in the underground snow biome, and/or giving the Snow Rod the current Ice Rod's block duration time, while increasing the Ice Rod's duration by, say, 50% or so.
You can only get Snow Globes in Hardmode. :p

But still, I see your point.

I never liked the frost legion. The enemy designs weren't really creative, and the whole thing was pretty annoying, never really living up to its awesome name. This pretty much fixes that.
One small gripe: the exploding snowball looks more like an exploding ice shuriken than any sort of snowball. Perhaps you could include a reference to TomSka's Snowball Fight.
"Is this a grenade?!"

Thats a nice idea, but if its added probably the snowmans could be buffed.
Oh God, the
tommy-gun-png.116708
SUPPORT FOR ITS HISTORY AND BEAUTY

I would also like it if they had a drop like for instance like for the Stabby snowman like to drop a weapon that is similar to the psycho knife

Back
Top Bottom