Resolved - Username changing problem (read this please admin) -

rei ★

Steampunker
Hi if you are an admin (or someone that can change my username) and reading this (If you can) please change my username to 'BunnyBoo' or '- BUN -' or 'Bunnies' because I don't know why there is no change username button anymore and after I tried to change my name to 'ⒷⓊⓃ' and by not knowing that I couldn't use a special letter I just put that name in and after this morning i saw this message from maybe the admin:

1625112197891.png

so just wondering if you can change my username to 'BunnyBoo' or '- BUN -' or 'Bunnies' please because the name is not a special character anymore and that would make me very appreciate because i love anything to do with rabbit or bunnies.

Thank you,

F4IRY

Attachments

• 1625112167653.png
    1625112167653.png
    35 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Please admin reply after this if you have seen and read my first post and also can change my username but if not then it's fine i guess.

Last edited:
Hi if you are an admin (or someone that can change my username) and reading this (If you can) please change my username to 'BunnyBoo' or '- BUN -' or 'Bunnies' because I don't know why there is no change username button anymore and after I tried to change my name to 'ⒷⓊⓃ' and by not knowing that I couldn't use a special letter I just put that name in and after this morning i saw this message from maybe the admin:

View attachment 330084

so just wondering if you can change my username to 'BunnyBoo' or '- BUN -' or 'Bunnies' please because the name is not a special character anymore and that would make me very appreciate because i love anything to do with rabbit or bunnies.

Thank you,

F4IRY
It's been changed. :)

Back
Top Bottom